chapter 9

Third person pov

As (F/n) every one else left after him with Gonta leading them......

"Hey Kaede that was pretty cool you and (F/n) did back there"said Rantaro.

"Huh? What was ?".Kaede ask.

"The way you both change the mood completely seems like everyone look up to you both".said Rantaro.

"Looks up to me? C'mon,that's ridiculous it was (F/n) who did all the talking,I only just spoke up".Kaede reply.

"So it just comes naturally to you,then thats even more cool"Rantaro said."and (F/n) trusted you to lead us that means he knows you can help everyone work together".

"Besides.......you two had what it takes to win".

"Huh?" Kaede reply really confused.

"I was just think what (F/n) said back there would have pissed off whoever's running this". Rantaro reply."they definitely don't want us holding hands and working together.....".

"They're going to come for him Kaede with Everything they've got".

"I'm a little worried about him, he's just so..... Straight forward".said Rantaro.

Rantaro leaves.

"....and away he goes. That guy could really stand to be less cryptic"said Kaede.

"Ah,perhaps it's a warning? That's what I think, anyways...."Shuichi reply."being strong-willed could get you into trouble around here".

".......".

"Sorry........ I didn't mean to sound so negative at a time like this but I'm actually worry for (F/n)". Said Shuichi.

".......It's fine..you only said that because you were worried, aren't you".Kaede reply"I'm very worry for him too".

"Yeah..... Rantaro is a mystery he forgot his talent as well....".said Shuichi."I'm starting to think that he's one of the mysteries (F/n) was going to solve".

"Well there's no use thinking about it now, we should just head to the man hole".Kaede said.

"Before we go should we ask someone to check on (F/n), because of what Rantaro said something bad might happen to him".Said Shuichi.

"Hm...I guess your right we should...come one let's go".said Kaede.

The two left the gym and on their way to the man hole.

"Looks like we're all here"said Rantaro.

"Hey before we all go can someone check on (F/n) while we look inside the man hole".said Kaede.

"I will I was the one who first met him".Lily volunteer.

"Good I want to make sure he's alright and nothing bad happens to him".Kaede smiled.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't get hurt....well I'll try to".Lily reply.

"It's okay Lily-san I know you'll keep him safe"Kiibo said.

Lily smile and left the backyard to find (F/n).

*With (F/n)*.

(F/n) was look around the school yard as the exisals works around the school.

"Hey (F/n)!"he turned around and sees Lily running towards him.

"Lily aren't you supposed to be with the others investigating the man hole".he ask.

"Yeah but Kaede want me to make sure your okay"she reply.

"Oh I see".

"So have you found anything?".she ask him.