°Japan?°

It has been a couple weeks since you talked with your mother about Japan and now it was Monday. As you finished your homeschool lessons, you got ready for your other lessons. You got downstairs to go to your first private lesson with your service dog and you saw your mother about to leave later than usual. She smiled at you and walked up to you.
'Let's talk at dinner today. I have your answer to going to Japan.' She said as she hugged you and walked out the door. Before she left, she looked at you as you nodded as you started to feel nervous. You went to your first lesson which was dance lessons. You learned new moves and soon you went to your next lessons.

You didn't have to go to volleyball practice with the college team so you decided to go to a the library and book store you usually go to. You leave your house after getting ready and get your service dogs leash. You walk towards the library with your service dog as you walk in the library. You greet the librarian and start to look around. You read books and put them back. You left the library as you said your goodbye to the librarian. You head to the book store with your service dog as you listen to music. You get to the book store and head in with your service dog. You greet the workers and go to your favorite section as you grab books. You finish and go to pay for your books. You say your goodbye and start to head home with your service dog. You arrive at home and unlock the door.

You get inside your house and take the leash off your service dog. You lock the door and head to your room. You updated your social media accounts and get in the shower. You finish showering as you dry yourself and turn the shower off as you chang to your clothes. You went to your study and worked on your homework. As you finished your work, you cleaned your study and went downstairs. You fed your service dog like always and soon started to cook. You grab your phone and look at your messages. You decided to call your friends as they had news to tell you.

'Y/n me and Alejandra are dating.' Jason said to you as he blushed along with Alejandra. You gave them a small nod as you congraulated them. Soon Jasmine started to talk.
'I asked out Ashley and she said yes.' Jasmine happily said while blushing a lot. Behind her was Ashley who smiled.
'It's nice to meet you Y/n. Jasmine talks about you and the others a lot. I know them just not you.' Ashley told you as you nodded your head.
'I'm homeschooled so I don't go to school. I met these four idiots in volleyball since I practice with them and the college team.' You said as you continue to cook the food for dinner.

'I asked out Cameron and he said yes.' Alex said as he made a pose and laughed. You rolled your eyes as you congratulated him.
'Did you finally tell your parents?' You ask him as he rubs his neck and shakes his head.
'I was planning to tell them during dinner as he is coming over.' You nod and hummed as you listened to them talk. You told them you had to go since you were cooking and that you had to get the table ready. You hung up the call after saying your byes and got the table ready. You finished as you went to the living room and sat down. You went on your phone as you watched movies and scrolled through social media.

You thought about how you could barely make friends and only had those 4 idiots who came up to you as they bugged you to be their friend. It took a while for you to warm up to them but soon you did which made them happy. You stood up as you heard the front door open and walked to the door. Your mom walked in and took off her shoes and put on her slippers. You greeted her like usual as you also had your slippers on. She told you she was going to shower as she walk upstairs. Soon after she took a shower and soon joined you for dinner. You guys kept the Japanese tradition since its a part of you. You talked about your days and soon she cut to the chase.
'Sunshine I'll allow you to go to Japan for two years but there is a condition that I have.'