°Karasuno°

It was now Tuesday as you got ready for your lessons and therapy session. You grabbed your bag and headed towards your first lesson with your service dog following you. You repeated your actions as you do your lessons, listen to the advice/pointers, and leave to your next lesson with your service dog. It was now time for your therapy session so you go to your room and change clothes. You finish and grab your phone while leaving your room. You text the Aoba Johsai boys and get a group message from some one else. You open it as to see what group is texting you. You find out it is the Shiratorizawa boys as you change their names and put pictures that they sent you.

You continue to walk as you get to the place for your therapy. You put your phone away and take out your headphones. You walk in the building as you hold your service dogs leash. You walk up to the desk lady and tell her why you are there. She tells you to head in and so you do as you walk in the room with your service dog. You go to the seat and listen to your therapist as you talk a bit and tell her some stuff like usual. After an hour or so, you left and went home while listening to music. You looked at your service dog and sighed as you kept walking. You got home and walked to your study. You took the leash off your service dog and gave them a snack. You sat at your desk as you grabbed another book and started to read. You put music on from your computer and hummed. You texted your mom after reading your story.

 You texted your mom after reading your story