°Lessons°

You faced Sugawara as the team was behind him. He stopped to catch his breath as he stood in front of you. He stood back up and looked at you.
'Um we were wondering if we could get your number and if you wanted to join us to get meat buns.' He smiled as he rubbed his neck nervously while the team looked at you nervous as you showed no emotions. You sighed and looked at them all.
'I'll give you my numbers but I won't join today. Maybe Friday you guys can come over to my house and stay the night.' You say as you tried to not tell them off. Your mother wanted you to make friends so you were trying to. They smiled brightly at you and nodded as you mentally faced palmed. You grabbed a paper and pen and wrote your number down. You handed it to Sugawara so they could all get your number from him and handed another paper to Yachi and Kiyoko as well.

You put the pen and paper away as you started walk away with your service dog. You went to your limo and got in with your service dog along with your belongings. You soon got home as you entered and went to your room with your service dog. You took a shower and changed clothes. You put your clothes to wash as you went to your kitchen to feed d/n. You fed him and made a bit of food. You took it to your study room as you left the door cracked for your service dog and put the plate on your desk. You grabbed your bag and took out your work. You put music on your computer as you begun to work on your assignments and ate. You finished quickly as you neatly put everything away and took your plate to the kitchen. You washed your dish and left a note for your father.

You walked back to your study room as you begun to stream as you hid your face and played games. You soon ended the stream and went to your room after turning off the lights in your study room. You turned on the lights to your room as you went to your room and quickly went to sleep. It was now Thursday as you woke up and did your daily routine. You left the house with everything and listened to music as you walked to school with your service dog. You got to school and went to morning practice. After morning practice, you got changed into your school uniform and went to class with your service dog. Yachi follows you since you had class with her. You went through class while listening to music and now it was the end of the day.

You went to the girls club room and changed. You left your bags there as you headed to the gym with your service dog. You go to a corner and start to stretch. You finished stretched and get in front of the coach. He tells you what you will practice on as you all start to get ready. After a hour or so you went to the club room to change as d/n followed you. You finished and grabbed your bags. You left as you started to walk home. It made the team sad since they wanted to talk to you. You got home and changed for your lessons. You finished and gave d/n a treat. You started to head to your first lesson.

You went to the gym to start your gymnastics lesson. As you walked, you listened to music while walking with your service dog. You got to the gym and headed in as you saw your coach. You went up to her as you bowed to her. You and your coach started to talk about what tricks you should learn that you haven't learned. You and your coach started to work on new moves like the one you started to learn in New York. Your coach gave you compliments and gave you pointers on the things you did bad on or missed. You nodded as you listened and continued to do the new trick.

 You nodded as you listened and continued to do the new trick