°Hang out°

It was now the next morning as you woke up and got ready. You grabbed everything you needed and walked downstairs with d/n. You saw that your father left you a note saying he will be home early. You sighed and went outside as you say the limo. You closed the door after your service dog got out and locked the door. You walked towards the limo and opened the door. Your service dog got in as you got in after. You our your bags down as you closed the limo door. You looked out the window as you drove off to school.

You got to school as you grabbed your bag and got down. You felt eyes on you as you closed the limo door. Once your service dog got down and you took off one of your headphones. You started to walk towards the school building as you listened to music. You started to hear whispers about you once more as you sighed. You mentally faced palmed as you made it to class and went to your seat. You put your bags down and told d/n to sit. You got out all your work as you heard the bell. Class started as you listened to music and looked out the window. It was now lunch time as you got up to walk to the vending machines with d/n. You got milk and a snack as you headed towards the roof with d/n following you.

You made it to roof as you sat down and started to eat. Your service dog sat next to you as you continued to eat your food. You finished as you stood up and threw your trash away. You went to the bathroom and washed your hands. You went back to class with your service dog as you sat in your seat. You told your service dog to sit as class started and you looked out the window. It was now the end of the day as you got your bags and walked to the girls club room with d/n. You got in and started to change to your clothes. You listened to Kiyoko and Yachi talk as they wanted to talk to you. You guys finished and walked to the gym with your service dog. You got in the gym as you told your service dog to sit and you started to stretch.

You finished stretching and warming up as practice started. You guys did some drills and then worked on receiving as well as serving. It was now the end of practice as everyone started to clean up including you. You guys finished practice and went to change your clothes. You sighed as you knew the boys were coming with you to your house today. You finished changing as you texted your father and left to the school gates with your service dog. You waited for the boys as you saw Kiyoko and Yachi. You asked Kiyoko and Yachi if they needed a ride which they said no to you. They waved at you as you nodded and wanted to go home already. You heard footsteps behind you so you turned around to see the boys running up to you. You got off the school gates as you walked towards your limo and got in with your service dog. The boys followed you as their mouths hung open as they've never ridden a limo before. The limo started to move as you set your bags down beside you and you listened to music.

The boys stared at you started to talk since you couldn't hear them.
'I wonder why she never shows emotions.' Kageyama says as he stares at you.
'Same, she doesn't look happy or excited.' Hinata said while looking at you as well.
'Guys don't ask her, maybe its a tough subject for her.' Sugawara said as he looked at both boys. They all nodded and stopped talking. The limo stopped as you stood up and grabbed your bags. You got down from the limo with your service dog as you walked towards your house. The boys followed you as they looked at your house with mouths open again. They run up behind you as you unlocked your home and opened the door. You went inside as you let them in.
'Welcome to the Ryuu residence.' You said in a monotone while walking away. They followed after you as they closed the door behind them.

'I'll show you guys the guest room, so you can shower and set your bags down. You took them each to a different room since your house was big and had enough rooms. You finished helping tham as you walked to your room with d/n. You got in and closed the door once d/n got in. You set your bags down and walked to your closet. You got clothes and a towel as you went to your bathroom to shower. You finished and changed as you dried up. You brushed your hair and heard a knock at your door. You let your hair down as you opened the door. You saw the group there, all of them in PJs and towels around their neck. You let them in your room as they walk in. You went to your chair, that was in a corner as they followed you.