Tsukkiyama

3rd Person point of view:

Tsukishima was not having the best day today. 

This was the day that a lot of things went south in his life. Today is the same day where years ago he found out his brother had been lying to him⁽ʸᵉˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵘᵖ⁾

Luckily his brother is still sulking just thinking about The whole situation sitting in a Lecture at College. 

Tsukishima on the other hand Decided to skip out on practice today.

 Yamaguchi is well aware of the situation and didn't expect him to show up today anyway. 

"Hey Yamaguchi!" Hinata excitedly ran up to Yamaguchi.

"Hey Hinata! How are you?" Yamaguchi gave Hinata a quick smile.

"Oh I'm great! Me and Bakayama were just practicing and the ball went a 'PSSSH' and 'ZOOMMM' and 'KABLAM'!!" Hinata tried his best with his impressions of hitting the ball while Yamaguchi enjoyed a good laugh.

"Okay,Okay I get it!" Yamaguchi said in between laughter.

"Where is Stingyshima?" Hinata chuckled at the nickname he'd given to Tsukishima.

"Oh yeah he stayed home today! He'll be back tomorrow!" 

Yamaguchi reassured Hinata and the rest of the team that everything was fine and that he would be back tomorrow.

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʸ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵍᵘᶜʰⁱ'ˢ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ.

ᴬᵗ ᵀˢᵘᵏⁱˢʰⁱᵐᵃ'ˢ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ.

Yamaguchi was at Tsukishima's door and was about to enter with his spare key. Yamaguchi was expecting his Boyfriend to be in his room listening to music and studying. Instead as he entered the house Tsukishima was clearly waiting for someone while sitting on the couch.

"Hey Tsukki! You waiting for someone Love?"

"Mhm. You, I was waiting for you idiot."

Yamaguchi was pleased that his boyfriend waited for him.

"Aw Baby~ Can we cuddle?" Yamaguchi asked as he placed his stuff down.

"Mhm."

Yamaguchi was headed over to Tsukishima but he ended up turning around and getting some water. As he reached for his favorite cup that Tsukishima bought for him he dropped it right on the ground.

"Seriously? Are you gonna break everything I give to you?" Tsukishima said while getting up off the couch to help his boyfriend get up the water.

"I won't break your heart!" Yamaguchi said while giving Tsukishima a kiss on the cheek.

"Yams I didn't give you my heart you stole it."

After they got up the water they cuddled and fell asleep.

ᵂᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ?⁻ ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ