Prologue

Hi, My name is Rocky, and I'm homeless; Well..was homeless. But the reason I say "was" is because....well; That's what I'm here to tell you. The story of where I was, and where I am now. And how I find the love of my life, and found my forever home. So let's start off at the beginning. It all started when...

Rocky's pov
I wake up to the sound of humans and anthros walking up and down the sidewalk. Time for another stressful day I thought as I got up to stretch. I peered my head out of the alleyway where I live to make sure no one was walking this way. "I guess it's safe to go out and rummage around for food." I slowly started to walk out of the shadows but I guess I stood there looking for so long that this happened. I ended bumping into another girl but she was like me. She had ears that were like pigtails and a tail that curled out the end. Oh shit! Just when I didn't want to be seen today. I get back up as quickly as I could and slowly back away into the shadows before the girl could talk to me. "Uh hey. Are you ok?" She asked as she tried to follow me. At times like these I was grateful the my fur was a dark shade. "I know your there so you might as well come out!" She said as her tone was getting sharper. Ugh I guess I'm gonna have to socialize. I got up to talk but I didn't get any closer then I already was. I took a deep breath and was able to calm myself down. "I'm fine. Can you leave now." I said as I backed away slow enough so she wouldn't notice. "Can you atleast tell me your name?" She said. "I don't even know you. Why are you even talking to me?" I responded in a very harsh tone. Her calm and chill posture changed to sassy and sarcastic. "First of all, ouch. And second I'm just trying to help." No has ever helped me. Should I actually trust her. Maybe she's different.

Something I Feel InsideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara