Chapter 5 Part 1

Zuma's pov
Ever since Rocky got his job. He hasn't been home as much. I mean not it's like I miss him....maybe just a little...it's just when you end up being the only one at the house because you're off....things get kinda boring real quick. I got up out of bed to see if Chase is showing any signs of waking up. How long is this dude gonna be out for? Didn't Marshall say he's unconscious. Hold on how long can people be unconscious for? I pulled out my phone to look it up but I heard a familiar voice calling me. My heart completely stopped for two seconds until looked at Chase. His faced was scrunched as he struggled to open his eyes. I had know idea what to do and I didn't know what I could say. He finally opened his eyes but I was still shook so I just sat there and watched. He started to back himself up against the wall so he could properly sit up.

"I remember now. Wait where's Marshall is he ok!?" He sprung out of bed in a rush.

"Woah dude calm down. Mawshall's at wowk after he finally decided to leave youw bedside fow the past few months." I told him jokingly.

"I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR MONTHS?!?!" He said shaking me like a like a ragdoll. I couldn't keep a straight face after that aggressive quake. So I told its only been a few days, and he responded by slightly punched me in my shoulder as a response to my little joke. After that he sat back down in his bed thinking and I guess, trying to remember what happened.

The silence is very aggressively loud.

"Uhhh hey Chase. I'm gonna go out fow a while you wanna come?" I asked him. He looked so depressed and defeated. But then a smile appeared on his face. "I think I'll stay here Zuma. Thanks for the offer though." Chase assured me as he pushed me out of his room and slammed the door. That was the most weirdest thing hes ever done. What's he planning.
_________________________________________

*BUZZ*
New text message from Rocky💚

Rocky💚: hey Zuma can you come walk home with me. My boss said I could get off early

Me: Why me tho

Rocky💚: well Marshall said he'd walk with me home but he called and said they're having him work a bit more.

Me: ok I'm on my way

Rocky💚: thanks Zuma

Me: np dude

I was already on my evening walk and Rocky and Marshall's job isn't that far from where I am so I guess it won't take that long to get there.

<Time skip>

Rocky's pov
Today wasn't as busy as I thought it was gonna be. To me that's a huge relief. It's not that I don't like my job it's just that. "Hey Rocky! Theres some dude looking for you. Said his names Zuma or some shit.". Zuma said he'd be here but I wasn't expecting him to get here this quick.

"Be there in a minute!" I told her.

"Who is this Zuma kid anyway?"

"Yeah he sounds adorable!" Ekko chimed in. I know how they act whenever any men I'm serving tries to flirt with me. They go completely mad. So I had to be careful with my answer. "Oh. Hes just a friend." I lied. "Ekko does he think I'm stupid?" Ivy said with a smirk on her face. I couldn't tell whether she was pissed or not but I messed up either way. "Rocky I can read you like a picture book. As soon as I mentioned Zuma or whatever his name is. You blushed a crimson red on yo face." She teased as she went to go and take a look at Zuma to see what he was like. I tried to stop her but she was already out of the kitchen by then. Ivy please don't do anything stupid...

Ivy's pov
I headed straight for the labordor. Time to use my special gift and read what his mama wrote. "Hello Zuma." I said in a suspicious tone. I could tell Rocky REALLY liked this dude. But I don't trust the any dude that plans to date Rocky. There is always a down side to something. And reading people comes with many downsides. As soon as I was done reading Rocky my heart dropped. And it hurt so bad to know that someone else had been threw half as much as I've been threw. So I'm just making sure that he's not planning on hurting Rocky in any way, shape, or form. "Um hey you must be Ivy. It's nice to meet you. Um whewe's Wocky?" He asked me. Ok so he has a speech impediment. Which is sooooo adorable. No wonder Rocky blushes everytime he says his name. He's like a baby....but with muscles and grown. He might be the one for Rocky. But that has yet to be determined. I turned my head and signaled Rocky to come out. He walked out and I noticed the little blush on his face. "Ivy are you sure that you want me to go." Rocky asked. All I did was nod and gave him a smile. "Hey before you two leave here's some food so you can have a unplanned picnic that I planned for you." Ekko said as he gave Zuma the food. I caught on to what Ekko was doing and played along. "I suggest you two take a walk threw the park". "Yeah, the park is so calming and mind settling." Ivy added. "Rocky just go on your date we'll be fine we can handle it." Ekko assured him. I noticed Zuma's face was so red that I had to wait until they left so I could finally laugh. *sigh* Young love. "Ok Ivy stop fawning over them and lets get back to work!" Ekko squawk.