Chapter 6

Heyo Ivy here. Bet you weren't expecting this were you. Don't worry this is only temporary. Think of it as a Christmas special on your favorite TV show.....but late. For this chapter you'll be taking a look at my family for a while and experience what we're like. Now before we start I have a few things to tell you. One my whole family is dead. 'Oh but Ivy, then how are you here talking to us,' if you're thinking that...trust me, I have know idea. And two, we all have these amazing powers. Now that I've said everything that needs to be said let's start off shall we. Tomorrow morning right after the day my ship finally sailed...

Ivy's pov
I'm a morning person. The only morning person in my family out of three actually. I'm a sarcastic sassy elf that thinks she's Latina....and speaks in third person sometimes. I share a room with my twins Ekko and Jennifire aka Candy. We only kept calling her Candy because the name stuck.

                  Ekko   Ivy   Jennifire

   Jennifire control fire but she never uses it when she's torturing of her victims. My brother Ekko can control ice so he's basically Elsa but a boy when you think about it. And I can control nature. So I'm basically mother nature...but sarcastic.....and a bitch. We are the youngest of the family. I usually wake up Bryan so we can get to work early but since we're off today I thought I'd just leave him there.

    "Ivy! Can you help me with my hair. Its acting up again!" The voice of my big brother echoed threw the halls. Does his hair hate him THAT much I thought as I made my way up to the attic. Jack's hair has a mind of it's own and whenever it acts up he puts it in a ponytail or pigtails or braids. The problem is he doesn't know how so he asks me or any of our other female siblings to do it.

    "Oh my god! How the hell did it get like this!? It's like a big ass spider came and shat spider webs all over your room!" I told him while laughing a bit. "Your not the one who got the bad genes of the family leaf lady." He responded with a sharp tone. I rolled my eyes and started to work on his hair. It took me 2 whole hours to finish doing his hair because the shit wouldn't stay still, but it was all worth it.Damn that is the most longest ponytail I've ever seen in my whole life!

"I feel bad now."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because the tips of your hair are light yellow which is basically blond. And evertime I look at you, you remind me of a certain princess. " I said trying not to laugh.

As soon as I said that I knew I fucked up. As a thick strand of his hair wrapped around me while another strand opened the door to the attic. Welp. Looks like I'm eating stairs for breakfast.

Ekko's pov
   I woke up to what sounded like someone falling down the stairs. What in the everloving fuck just happened. I'm usually up all night but after Ivy let Rocky off early we literally signed up for hell. We learned that night that our customers loved Rocky so much more than the me and Ivy; THE OWNERS OF THIS FINE ESTABLISHMENT!

     I mean I could care less but they could've atleast not thrown their utensils at us. I got out of bed to find Ivy laying on the ground with a snapped neck. Damn Jack's hair really did a number on her this time. She usually survives it without getting hurt. I sat her up and snapped her neck back into place sending her chills everywhere.