Chapter 5 Part 2

The walk home silent. The sounds that were made were from the cars driving by. Zuma couldn't stand to keep quiet after what he had heard. His mind had been all over the place. But what happens next I wonder....

Zuma's pov

My mind is have something of of seizure right know. What did Rocky mean when he said he's been where Marshall is and where did he learn to absolutely kick ass?!?!........AAARGH I need to stop thinking about it and just ask him. But won't that be pushing it, seeing as he always dodges the question anytime he gets asked a question regarding his past. We've all tried to get him to open up to us but it's like some part of him won't let anyone near him. "You're staring again Zuma." Rocky uttered.. The reason he said 'again' was cause this has happened before. I try to keep this from happening but everytime I look at him I can't help but get lost in his eyes.....and my thoughts that were about him. Damn I thought Marshall was gonna way a fuckin feather. Gow can someone so slim be so heavy. I carried Marshall on my back because he was shaking too much to walk. I just hope that he'll be okay. Like Rocky said we just have to be there for him.

"Chase..."

I looked over to see if Rocky heard it to. I don't know what or who that was but if I don't get Marshall off my back right now I'm gonna collapse. We made it to the house but Rocky told me that he'd be outside. He said he needed some time to think. Something happened before he attacked those guys. It's like he blacked out. But I can't lie though, it was pretty amazing when Rocky attacked those guys. He was so agile. I just hope those guys learned their lesson.

<Time Skip>

Skye's pov

When me and Rubble got home we were so excited to see that Chase was awake and feeling better. So I thought it would be a good idea to set up our Christmas tree and decorate the inside of the house first. Where are Marshall and Rocky? Shouldn't they be back yet already!? And where is Zuma!?! I was starting to get worried. "Hey Skye, are you ok? You look worried about something." Rubble asked. "Oh sorry for worrying you Rubble. I'm just worried about the others." "Oh...it is strange that Marshall and Rocky aren't back yet. But what's weird to me is that Zuma usually stays inside when he's off." Rubble pointed out. Well he's not wrong. Before Rocky got his job or even before I found him, Zuma's always been home alone. "He probably went to go see Rocky." Chase chimed in. "Wait how do you know that?" Rubble asked. Chase shrugged and continued to decorate. I mean I would like a better answer but good enough I guess.

DING-DONG

"I'll get it!" I opened the door to see a tired Zuma and a passed out Marshall with claw marks all over his uniform. "Oh my god! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?" Zuma moved me out the way and gave Marhsall to Chase. Chase looked like he was gonna kill somebody.

"What happened." Chase's growled.

   Oh shit he's pissed. I mean I was pissed to. Nevertheless, I've seen Chase mad but never this mad. "Fwom what I saw. A couple of thugs wewe twying to wape Mawshall." I would be so pissed off right now if Marshall wasn't nuzzling himself against Chase's fur.

Ohmygodthisissoadorable!!!

"Wait where's Rocky!?"

Rocky's pov
Starring down at my reflection. I used to be scared of the water. Having your head dunked in the water almost being drowned by your own father doesn't exactly make you enjoy water even more than you already did. It was cold outside so I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to put my legs in the water; sent chills all over my body but I was fine.

   I started thinking about what he said back when I blacked out. They all had a group conversation to themselves. They would've been treating me differently if they did it out of pity....right? I was starting to give myself a headache.