~ Chapter 6 ~

"Don't get in my way!" Silver declared, getting into his stance with his hand raised.

"I won't hold back. Here I come!" Shadow shouted.

"Bring it on!" Y/N shouted, spinning her sword and her whip.

Silver flew over to the top of the bridge and was about to send out his attack when Shadow threw Chaos Spears at him. Silver grunted and fell to the ground. Y/N uses her crystal and makes herself fly over to Silver. He looks up and quickly jumps back from the punch Y/N was about to send him. She glares at him before throwing white orbs towards him from the crystal, making him fall towards the ground. She jumps down and lands on his chest. Silver forcibly spits out his saliva from the painful hit he receive from the chest.

"Have enough?" Y/N taunted.

Silver uses his psychokinesis to hold her still and crashes her against the barrels. She grunts in pain. Shadow quickly spin dashes Silver, hitting him back down. Silver gets up and Shadow skates away, knowing he's going to use psychokinesis as he did.

"Take this!"

Just before he could throw barrels towards Shadow, Y/N gets up and uses her crystal power to stop the barrels as she's now controlling them. Silver stares at her in shock as Shadow took this distraction as an opportunity and zooms in and kicks him off hard.

"Ugh!!"

Y/N then threw the piles of barrels at Silver before he could think as they all crash into him. Shadow looks her in amazement as she glares harshly at Silver, panting. She's letting out all of her anger towards the white hedgehog for attempting to kill her brother. Silver slowly gets up, holding his head in pain. He was surprised that she can surpass his psychokinesis. He shook his head not wanting to lose as he floats up in the air and brought out tons of barrels as much as he could take. Y/N tries to bring them down to her with her crystal power, but Silver holds them back as they both tug back and forth to see who's strong enough.

Shadow threw his Chaos Spears again to weaken Silver, but Silver manage to create a shield in front of him. The shield deflects the Chaos Spears attack. Y/N was feeling a little tired and she had no choice, but to let go. Silver smirks and brings down all the barrels at her and Shadow. Y/N and Shadow quickly dodge the barrels that are heading their way. Y/N backflips over the barrels while Shadow kicks off the barrels while jumping over. Y/N got the idea as she jumps onto the barrels then to the next one as she's in the air where Silver is as he keeps on throwing things.

Shadow notice this and skates away for him to get a good distance for him to bring out his attack. Y/N was now in the air to Silver who was caught off-guard. She threw her whip towards him as they spin rapidly and wrapped him around it. She then kick him down to where Shadow was. Shadow jumps up and spin dashes and punches Silver farther down as Silver crashes into the ground with a loud thud, creating a dent. Y/N flies down to the ground safely with the help of the crystal and lands next to Shadow. They watch as Silver gets up. Y/N could feel sweat forming down her head from using her crystal power while moving very fast to take down Silver.

With the three of them exhausted, Silver tries to punch Shadow with a shout. Shadow pulls out the green Chaos Emerald.

"Chaos Control!"

Time is slowed down on Silver and Shadow kicks Silver on the head while Y/N knees him on the stomach. Silver collapses and slowly gets up in one knee and looks at them. Well, mostly at Shadow with a glare.

"Y-You..."

"Don't bother. With a Chaos Emerald's power, I control time and space. You can't break free." Shadow warned, holding out the Chaos Emerald.