~ Final Chapter ~

Sonic lies lifelessly in the center with the seven Chaos Emeralds surrounding him. Shadow, Y/N, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Silver, Rouge, Omega and Eggman stand on the sidelines while Elise prays to the Chaos Emeralds.

"Oh Chaos Emeralds, gems of miracles. Please heed my call."

Chaos Emeralds start glowing brighter.

"I wish to save this world. I wish to cleanse my father's sin. And, I wish to talk to Sonic... once again!"

The Chaos Emeralds and still lifeless Sonic start levitating into the air. Y/N walks over to Elise as her crystal glows brighter too.

"You and your sister have given me so many things. Now it is my time to return the favor. I care not what happens to me. But please heed my voice. Sonic, come back! To me... Your sister... To us!"

Elise nods at Y/N who nods back. Y/N places her hand on Sonic's chest as her hand starts glowing as Elise places her hand against Y/N's. They both closed their eyes as they mumble their prayer together. A bright light whites out the area. When the light dies down, Sonic stands before everyone, revived as Super Sonic. Y/N tears up in joy. Elise falls into Y/N's arms from exhaustion.

"Thank you, Elise." Sonic said.

Everyone is happy at Sonic's return. Y/N brought Elise back up and looks at Super Sonic. Super Sonic turns to Shadow and Silver transform them into Super Shadow and Super Silver. He then turns to his sister to transform her into Super Y/N as well. Super Y/N then created something with the combined power from Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. She transformed all of her weapons and powers into a lava sword.

 She transformed all of her weapons and powers into a lava sword

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and everyone else are shocked. Y/N gave them a smirk, swinging her sword. The four of super transformed hedgehogs then fly up to combat Solaris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solaris roars at them.

"That body of light is the sign of super dimensional life form. Standard attacks won't work on him! He eats dimensions for lunch!" Eggman explained with a warning. "But... There should be something that's anchoring him in this dimension. That's probably the light shells that can be seen on his body. If all of thosr are destroyed, he can be defeated!"

Sonic and Y/N dodged the incoming attack from Solaris before zooming in towards the light shell that Eggman informed them about. Sonic and Y/N smashes and slices into the light, causing it to roar in pain. The lava sword Y/N has in her hand left a bad burning cut on Solaris.

"It's all you, Shadow!" Sonic said.

"Go, Shadow!" Y/N encouraged him.

Shadow takes over as he flies arouns Solaris and brings out Chaos Spears. Solaris tried to block it with his left arm, but Shadow threw more Chaos Spears again, hitting its weak point.