~ Chapter 7 ~

At Soleanna, a Soleanna Royal Guard is conversing with two citizens. A shadow of the Egg Carrier is seen and the three turn to look at the Egg Carrier flying above the city. Citizens begin to panic as Eggman makes his announcement.

"Princess Elise, ruler of Soleanna... By refusing to negotiate with me, you have forced me to take drastic actions."

Amy is seen in the crowd witnessing the Egg Carrier before turning to run away.

"Meet me at the specified point alone 4 o'clock today. Failure to do so on time, will result in my leveling of this city so that nothing but ashes remain!"

Elise stands outside on the balcony of her castle as she listened to this.

"Miss Elise...!" Elise's lady-in-waiting exclaimed.

"I cannot allow harm to come to my people."

As the Egg Carrier flies closer in the background, Elise turns to leave. She stops.

"Miss Elise...!" Elise's lady-in-waiting 2 exclaimed.

"It is my duty as Princess of Soleanna to go... There is no other choice."

"No. There's always a choice."

Elise looks up and was surprised to see Y/N on top of the roof of the castle. Y/N was somehow teleported to Soleanna where the castle was and on time to hear Eggman's threat announcement.

"Y/N! You've returned!"

Y/N jumps off the roof and grabs her hand.

"Come! It's not safe here now."

"OK!"

Y/N carries Elise in bridal style and jumps up to the roof, seeing the Egg Carrier following them. She slide down the roof, holding Elise close. She swung herself from the pillar and lands on the ground with a loud thud. Y/N looks around to see the robots surrounded them. Eggman must have notice Y/N was here and summon them to stop her. She took out her sword and swiftly slices them with one swing as their parts fall off and exploded. Y/N rocket roller skates away as fast as she could.

"Y/N! Watch out!" Elise cried out.

Y/N turned to see the claws coming down to grab them. She quickly dodged them, not letting him take Elise away or else something bad will happen. Just as she thought they are close to escaping, a shadow portal was brought out from the ground. Y/N didn't notice it until she fell into the portal, releasing Elise. She fell to the ground and gasped to see Y/N falling into the shadow portal. Elise gets up and tries to come after her, but the portal already disappeared before she could reach her.

"Y/N!!"

In fear, Elise turned and the claws grabbed her and pulled her into the Egg Carrier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New City, day. A Time-Space rift appears, depositing Shadow right in front of Rouge.

"You're back sooner than I expected. Omega is still in pursuit of Mephiles. So, where's the kid? What did you find 10 years ago?"

Rouge looks around to see Y/N is not with him.

"Say, where's Y/N?"

"I need you to access GUN's database. Specifically, find out what materials the Scepter of Darkness was made from." Shadow said.

"Sure. But you haven't answered my question yet!"

Shadow turned to her.

"I found the means to seal Mephiles."