14

"So, Sophia, those golden eyes of yours

"So, Sophia, those golden eyes of yours. What are you?" Camille asked with a smirk as she walked in a small circle around the brunette who was crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"None of your business" Sophia stated huffing in annoyance, Camille pouted at the Sophia's answer before going back to her ususal smirk, "Oh I assumed you'd say something like that, that's why I had to make a research of my own. Sophia Midwinter you made quite the fuss when you were born. Hard to picture you filling the legend's shoes"

Sophia's masked her shock at the vampire who was able to figure out who and what she is, "You know my name, Congratulations."

Camille ignored the werewolf's sarcastic answer continuing, "I'm sure Magnus had something to do with us thinking you're dead, isn't that right, Magnus?"

Magnus rolled his eyes turning to the vampire, "What do you want?"

She shrugged innocently, "Absolutely nothing. Just making sure I have all the facts"

"Bitch" Sophia muttered under her breath.

Camille smirked giving her attention back to the brunette, "You know I heard about your little thingy with a certain shadowhunter, you do know that this isn't going to work, considering that fact that you have demon blood and he has angel blood. But I guess it runs in the family."

Sophia scowled at the vampire approaching her slowly, "Shut up" She growled at Camille who still had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Like mother like daughter" Sophia eyes flashed golden at the vampire, "I said shut up" the werewolf said it slowly clenching her jaw, trying to control herself.

"Here she is" Camille said amused, Sophia was about to say something when Magnus put his hand on her shoulder, "Sophia, calm down. She's not worth it" He advised her as the werewolf was trying to calm her breath.

"Sophia!" the werewolf instantly relaxed at the upon hearing Alec's voice, she stepped away from the vampire turning to Alec, "You okay?" He asked sincerely approaching her.

"Yeah" She said with a little smile before Alec turned to the vampire, "Where's the book?" He asked.

"I have it." Camille answered with her hauty air, "And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom." Magnus continued.

Alec frowned turning to Camille, "We don't negotiate with prisoners." He stated approaching the vampire who scoffed, "Prisoner? I beg to disagree. You see, I'm your only chance at saving the world. You need me." She stated confidently.

Camille turned to Sophia, "You certainly know how to pick them. He's cute. But downworlder, shadowhunter I don't see the chemistry. Too bad it won't last."

"Say that again, you won't last" Izzy threatened the vampire taking a step closer to her just to demonstrate her point.

"I'm gonna go find Clary" Sophia excused herself out of the room in search of Clary and Simon.