16

Sophia walked beside Alec across the street to Magnus' apartment to help the black haired shadowhunter track his parabtai when all of a sudden, Alec stopped in his tracks with a frown, "Is everything alright?" She wondered

"We don't need, Magnus. I can feel him he's on land"

Alec went to the institute while Sophia wandered off to the Jade Wolf looking for Simon, she saw Gretel with some other werewolves trying to intimidate Simon so she rushed to her friend's help.

"Hey! What are you doing back here? We thought maybe you'd moved out." Gretel started looking up and down at Simon with disdain

"Trust me, I want to. It's just... I'm still trying to figure out---" Simon was saying before Sophia cut him off staring defiantly at the werewolf.

"Hey, he doesn't have to tell you a reason so why don't you just back off." Sophia inquired with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Gretel frowned at the brunette, "Who are you? Another vampire?" She questioned with disgust.

"Not a vampire, not that it concerns you and I may not know a lot about werewolf hierarchy but I know if an alpha says something you follow it, I vividly remember that Luke said Simon could stay" She said raising her eyebrows at Gretel waiting for another comeback.

"Look, you and us, we're all dealing with the same old crap. Doomed to spend our lives hiding in the shadows. For you, literally the shadows. So, do me a favor and stay out of my sight." She requested before taking her goons and walking away from the two friends

"What a bitch!" Sophia remarked shaking her head before looking back at Simon, "Doomed? I'm not doomed."

Sophia lopped her hand around Simon's forearm walking with him to the container, "Of course you're not, she's just a bully, do you remember Hannah from middle school?"

Simon grinned, "Of course I do" He said closing the door when all of a sudden Raphael was in front of them, "Hey, bud. Cómo estás?" He greeted looking at Simon whose smile was wiped off his face.

"Raphael, amigo! Can I get you a pint of O neg?" Simon asked before Raphael's face contracted in fury, Simon vamp sped away from the brunette circling the container with Raphael hot on his heels.

Sophia rolled her eyes as she stood by the door listening to Raphael fighting with Simon, she approached the couple when Raphael pushed the new vampire, "That was one of Camille's dens."

"Hey, don't touch my friend." Sophia threatend standing beside Simon looking up and down at Raphael, "You." Raphael narrowed his eyes at her, "Stay out of this."

"I thought that was Maria's den." Simon stated with confusion making Raphael scoff, "Camille turned Maria, too, genius. And now, because of you, I'm being called in to answer for it. Do you have any idea what the Clave does to vampires who violate the Accords?"