Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING. I JUST WANT TO SAY NOT EVERY CHAPTER IS THIS SHORT AND POORLY WRITTEN, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR.

^^GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING^^^

Enjoy <33

3rd person:

// January 7th. //
UA Highschool.

Aizawa walked into the noisy classroom looking tired and annoyed as always.."Quiet!" He yelled as his fake hair flew above his head and his eyes glowing a sharp bright red..He cracked his neck as his hair lowered.

Aizawa explained what they were doing that day..You guessed it.. Normal paperwork. Nothing exciting like training, or going out to fight, like the class everyone was hoping for.
Aizawa glared through the room, staring them down, looking for any careless whispers.

"I will be giving each of you a 5 page packet to complete about fighting techniques and what not.." he sighed.
You'll have 30 Minutes.." He walked around the classroom giving each student a packet of paper.

~ Time skip 30 minutes ~

Aizawa POV/3rd person:

"Alright." He sighed, as he slouched at his desk and placed two fingers at his temples.

"Your thirty minutes are up.." he continued, "just come over here and give me your work." All the students came up to Aizawa's podium and placed their packets on the platform neatly. A few more minutes had passed going over the answers, and what people did wrong or right and class was dismissed, their next class was English Language Arts, then lunch.

While Mr. Aizawa walked out of the classroom, getting ready for his break, he over-heard a voice from the hallway corner a few steps away from him.

"Hasn't Mr Aizawa acted more..I dont know..sad?.." the first voice started, a female.

"Yeah..its kinda worrying me" Another voice appeared.. "should we ask him?"

"no..I dont think we should get into his personal life.." Aizawa nodded in agreement with the statement, he never wanted to get into personal feelings or anything with students. Or anybody for that matter, it was useless forming bonds like that, what was the point anyway? Closure? Like that could do anything.
Aizawa walked away, not caring about listening to the rest of their conversation about him.

I mean, what harm could a simple conversation do?

_______________________________

Don't forget to Vote and follow!! Thanks for reading!