Elizabeth

I am in the dungeon with Trumpkin in the Telmarine castle and I'm relieved that my brother is safe. Maybe I don't know him a lot, but I feel like I have to protect him and keep him safe. After all he is the only family I have left.

My thoughts get interrupted when the gate door opens, revealing the main guard. He grabs Trumpkin and hits him across the face. I quickly get up and angrily say, "Don't touch him!"

The man turns to me and hits me across the face as well. I feel my cheek heat up with the contact as the man grabs me from the floor and ties ropes on my hands. He puts my hands behind my back and then ties a rope on my mouth, not allowing me to scream or talk.

I see that he does the same to Trumpkin. He grabs both of us and drags us out forcefully. We arrive at a counsel room where they toss Trumpkin to the floor. I fall right next to him when I am pushed to the middle. I look up and see many nobles and my murderer, uncle Miraz, but he doesn't recognize me.

He walks up to us and says, "Now, my fellow nobles....We thought Narnians were extinct but now they have been hiding, creeping around the woods like insects." He looks at Trumpkin and starts to turn but then he turns back with his hand raised. " Ready to attack!" And slaps Trumpkin across the face making the rope of his mouth fall.

I try to fight through the ropes, leaving bruises and cuts on my skin. I try to scream but Trumpkin just looks back at the king and says, "And then you ask why we hate you."

I chuckle a bit as Miraz turns to me and takes off the rope from my mouth and says, " Where is Caspian and the Narnians?"

I look at him with a smirk and spit in his face. This man killed my father, took my home, and now tried to kill my brother. He deserves to die.

He looks at me with anger in his eyes and says, "Well I will make sure Narnians go extinct once again." He puts the rope on my mouth again. "And that is a promise, my fellow nobles."

He swings his hand to the guards as they grab both of us and take us away. We get on a boat with two Telmarines as they row in the river, getting ready to drown us. I slightly chuckle seeing the Telmarine nervous when Trumpkin is staring at him.

Then both Telmarines nod as they say, "Here is good."

One Telmarine grabs Trumpkin as the other grabs me by the elbow. I try to push him but he is too strong.

Suddenly I hear a very familiar female voice scream, "Drop them!"

I look behind me and see it is Susan. Then the rest of the siblings come out.

My eyes land on Peter as his eyes land on me. Suddenly everything just stops. I feel once again the connection that I missed feeling so much over the past few years. He kept his promise. He's back. The love of my life is back.