Peter

I still can't believe Lizzy said yes to marry me. After everything I did to her and made her go through, she said yes. I am so madly in love with her. I can't even explain it. 

I get ready for Caspian's coronation. I keep the same shirt and boots, but put on a light armor to tighten it on my shirt. I head out of my room to my brother's room. I knock on the door and it opens to reveal my brother wearing the same as me, but color brown.

He looks at me and smirks saying, "Why so smiley, Pete?"

I punch him playfully as we head to the stables of horses. "Oh nothing. Just that I will soon be a married man."

He looks at me shocked. I laugh as he says,"You're joking, right?" I nod as he gives me wide eyes and says, "Oh my god, Pete! Congrats!"

He hugs me as I say, "Thanks Ed."

We arrive at the stables where I see Caspian with his new crown on top of his head. He smiles at me and says playfully, "There you are soon-to-be-married man!"

I laugh and say, "Shut up. Both of you."

I look at Ed and then back at Caspian as he gets on his black horse. A man comes and hands me and Ed the rings of a white horse. Susan and Lucy arrive and get the same colored horse as us.
We each get on our horse as we start galloping around the streets of Telmar. I wonder where Lizzy is. 

Caspian is in front of us as Susan and I are next to each other, and Lucy and Ed behind us. I smile at the sight of the people waving happily at us.

We arrive at the ballroom in the castle and we all disperse around the room. I walk up to my sisters as I whisper, "Where is Lizzy?"

They smirk and say, "We don't know. She is your future wife."

I look at them suspiciously as I walk away. I go up to Caspian and say, "Hey. Have you seen your sister?"

He smiles at something behind me and says, "Yes."

I look at the direction he looks at. My eyes go wide at the sight of the love of my life entering the ballroom with a yellow ball dress on.

Our eyes connect when she sees me. She smiles at me as I look at her in amazement. My future wife is truly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. 

I love her.