Elizabeth

I arrive at the ballroom. I stay there standing with my yellow ball dress on as I look for my future husband. I look around until I see him with my brother. My brother smiles at me and tells something to Peter that makes him look in my direction.

Suddenly our eyes meet as our hearts connect. I smile at him as he looks at me in awe. I spot Susan and Lucy smile at me and give me a thumbs up. I walk to Peter and my brother.

I stand in front of them as I bow down to my brother and say, "My king."

He laughs and grabs my hand to stand. I stand as he says, "Don't call me king, sister. Only brother."

I smile at him and look at Peter and say, "Your majesty."

As l bow down my head slightly, Peter grabs my hand and respectfully says, "You look stunning today, my love."

He kisses my knuckles lightly. I smile at him as Caspian says, "Well. I should be heading off and talk to some council members. Excuse me."

I nod at him as I look back at Peter. He gives me a wide smile as he says, "I love you, future wife."

I chuckle and say,"I love you more, future husband."

He gives me a wink as a soft song starts. He looks at me as he bows slightly and says, "May I have this dance?"

I giggle and say, "You certainly may."

We both head to the dance floor and start slow dancing. I look at him and see how all of this is going to just disappear. He won't remember any of these moments.

I look at him and say, "Pete, promise me you will always love me no matter what happens."

He looks at me confused as he says, "What do yo—"

I cut him off as I say, "Peter, promise me. Please."

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as he says, "I promise, my love. No matter what, my love for you is unchangeable."

I sigh in relief at hearing his promise. I smile at him and say, "I'm glad I met you, Peter."

He chuckles as he says, "Even though it was during an attack."

I chuckle at the memory. "Yes."

He smiles as he twirls me around to show off my dress and once he brings me back, he brings me close to his chest and says, "That's when I found out that you are so brave and strong."

I chuckle at his comment as the music stops. Peter then whispers, "May I steal you away from this party for a while?"

I smile and say, "You may...."

He takes my hand as we start heading towards the same tower that he proposed to me. We arrive at the top of the tower as we look out at the bright stars of the dark night sky, and suddenly fireworks come out on top of us.

I look at Peter as he wraps his arms around my waist and his breathe sending shivers down my spine. "I love you and our love, Lizzy, are just as bright as these fireworks."

I smile at him as I say, "I love you more than anything, Peter, and always will."

He turns me and kisses me passionately as the fireworks keep coming out on top of us. I just hope he will remember this.

I hope he will remember me...