Elizabeth

I awake to the sound of swords clashing. I look next to me to see Peter was gone and so was Lucy. I quickly get up and grab my sword and arrows as I head to the direction of the noise. I arrive to only see my brother and Peter fighting.

I see Caspian go to pick up his sword quickly as Peter rises his sword, ready to kill him. But I run to the fight. I get in front of Peter with my sword raised high as I hear our swords clash together. Caspian turns around and sees me, but I look at Peter as he gives me a confused expression.

I push him with all my strength as he says, "Lizzy, what are you doing? He's a Telmarine!"

I was about to respond back when a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back forcefully. I turn to see Caspian as he pulls me behind him for protection. Peter stares at him with anger as they start clashing swords once again.

Before they crash their swords again, I get in the middle and scream, "Enough!" I hear Susan's voice come out saying, "Peter!"

I look around and see many Narnians appear. I look behind me and smile at my brother because he did as I told him. He smiled back at me with my mother's smile. I see a lot of mom in him. He looks at Peter as Peter says, "Prince Caspian?"

My brother looks at him confused and says, "Yes. Who are you?" Before he could answer,  Ed, Lucy, and Trumpkin appear. My brother looks at Peter's sword as he realizes who he is with shock. "High King Peter."

Peter goes up to him and says, "I believe you called." My brother chuckles lightly and says, "Yes but I thought you'd be older."

I chuckle at his comment but see Peter glare at him saying, "Well, if you'd like we can come back in a few years?" I roll my eyes at Peter's unnecessary comment as my brother quickly says, "No! It's just...you're not really what I expected."

As his eyes land on Susan, I see his eyes shine for the girl but Peter on the other hand gives him a glare of anger at the way he looks at his sister.

I see Ed look at a Minotaur as he nervously says, "Neither are you." Trufflehunter sees the nervous expression of the young king and says kindly, "The worst of enemies reunites to get their land back."

I smile at him as I turn to my brother as he says, "I did as you asked, sister. I gathered all the Narnians. We have a secret base not far from here."

I smile at him proudly as I here everyone surprisingly say, "Sister?!" I look back at the Pevenises, remembering I didn't tell them.

I sigh and say, "After you guys left, Aslan told me about my past. My mother was Narnian but my father was from your world...my mother had Caspian first. My mother moved to Narnia with me as she left Caspian with my father for awhile, but suddenly got news that my father died. Then soon after my mother was killed by the White Witch. Aslan told me that my brother and I will soon reunite. He told me he was a Telmarine. Then he gave me a mission that when time comes, I had to tell my brother to gather all the Narnians, and help my brother create an army and get our land back from the Telmarines—"

I get cut off by Peter's firm voice. "Which makes you Telmarine as well?" 

I look at him and nod as I continue. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner. It just wasn't the right time yet."

Peter looks at me with hurt and anger in his eyes for keeping things from him. I give him an apologetic look as he looks away from my gaze.

My brother sighs and says, "We should get moving and I'm pretty sure you want your sword back."

He hands Peter his sword as Peter takes it, rolls his eyes, and walks off. I sigh and turn to my brother as I hug him. He chuckles and says, "Damn! I haven't even known you that long and you just hug me."

I let him go and smile. "Well, you like it or not, you are the only family I have right now. Everyone including my boyfriend is looking at me disgusted for being a Telmarine."

He gives me a smirk and says, "Welcome to the party." 

I chuckle and push him playfully. "Come on. Let's catch up."

I see my brother talking to Susan. Lucy with Trumpkin and Reepichieep, and Ed talking to one of the centaurs, but I am in the back of the crowd of Narnians. I suddenly feel someone come next to me. I look to my side and see it is Peter.

I look away from his eyes as he says, "I can't believe you are a Telmarine and you didn't even tell me."

My blood starts to boil with anger as I say, "What for? So you can just push me more away than you already are?!"

He looks at me with anger as he says, " Well I have a right to I know, Lizzy!"

I look at him and chuckle with anger. " Why? Because you're king?!"

He grows even more angry as he says, "High King for you!"

I am left speechless as he looks at me with regret and says, "Lizzy I--"

I cut him off and say,"You're unbelievable, Peter. Just leave me alone. I can't even look at you."

I walk away, not being able to look or even talk to him. We continue walking and I am next to my brother as the siblings and Peter come to a stop to see how well my brother gathered the Narnians. I look up at him and smile proudly once more.

We arrive at the entrance to see a line of centaurs with their swords out, making a grand entrance for the kings and queens. The four of them step forward as I stay behind with my brother; showing our respect for them.

Even though some don't deserve it.