🪵George🪵

A/N: im fuckin changin the cover of this book.

request: working with George at Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, y/n tries her best to tease George. In an attempt to see him lose his composure just once, y/n finally gets what she wants. This results in.. well- angry sex behind the counter after work.

warnings: this is mf angry sex. also this is fuckin GEORGE so expect slapping, spitting. (we all know he's secretly kinky as hell) Pet names mainly like Princess, Love, Darling and whatever else will be used for y/n. Titles such as Sir and just Babe will be used for George. —sorry but I'm not going to have y/n call George   Master or God I just don't find that appealing um-

-not Daddy Issues playing rn i-

————————————————————

George and Y/n's relationship never had a dull moment. Anyone could tell you that. The two were an unstoppable force of pure chaos. Fred of course, was always the leader; partially. Consider him a 'chaotic chaotic' whereas George and y/n were a 'chaotic neutral'. So you can only imagine the two of them working together being.. unpredictable yet incredibly well coordinated?

*john mulaney, anyone?

Y/n had made a game of 'torturing' George in public any chance she had. From lingering touches and suggestive looks to dirty whispers and exposed skin that hadn't been revealed when the day started, y/n would do it all. Normally, George could handle y/n's teasing throughout their day in the shop; Until today.

————————————————————

I swear to Merlin, I've tried everything to make George break. Just once, would I like him to lose some composure after I tease him. There's only so many things I can do while at work. The two of us being extremely competitive really doesn't help. How bad would it be if I pretended Fred was George?? I mean, they've switched on me multiple times to see if they could fool me. I think I could totally get Fred to help me.

I head to the back where my two favorite men are currently working. Let's be clear, when I say working I mean one of them trying to shove a product down the others throat. I used to be so confused as to why they had different break times than I did —well, emphasis on used to— until the day I walked into the back room to find Fred floating upside down and George on the floor laughing.

As I'm standing behind them, I take my time to make sure that I don't accidentally walk up to George instead of Fred. They haven't noticed me since they're turned around but fuck it'd be helpful if they were facing me.

How have they not noticed me yet? If I were a Death Eater they'd be dead by now. The only way I'll be able to see their faces is if I get their attention or maybe one of them can just turn a bit so I can see their side profile.. AHA FUCK YES.

The two turn towards each other to talk, giving me a perfect view of their side profiles. Found Fred. I walk up to the two and grab Fred's arm before I start to drag him away. "Excuse me, I've gotta borrow him." I say looking at George. The look of confusion and curiosity on his face is priceless. Before George can object I hurry out of the room with Fred.

"Okay so, I need your help with something." I say quietly. Even though we are far enough to not be heard, I know George would try to listen regardless. "Help with what, y/n??" I can't tell if he's interested or scared to hear my next sentence. "I need you to help me uh.. prank George."

I'm not entirely sure he heard me since I essentially said it like : ineedyoutohelpmeuh..prankGeorge.

I just have to remain vague until he actually asks what I want him to do. "Prank George how?" he questions as if I sound stupid. I'm not stupid.*