🍏Draco🍏

request: to be very vague, draco was in the mood to play a 'game' with y/n in class.

warnings: exhibitionism. I say fuck a lot. I mean, I swear SO MUCH, so if for some god forsaken reason you're here reading porn but can't stand cUrse words, I don't think my book is for you.

———————————————-

Don't get me wrong, Trelawney is lovely. Her presence reminds me of the sun, peeking through the clouds after a long day of seemingly endless rain. It's great. Sort of. I really try to appreciate people like her. Honestly, I want to adore them and give them as much happiness as they give others; but oh my god how the bloody hell can someone be that upbeat. She's Phoebe Buffay mixed with an all knowing owl and a tad bit more innocence.

My judgement and slight hatred towards the overly happy people of the world can be perceived as many things. Let me reassure you, I'm in no way jealous of the happiness people hold. I'm glad they are able to romanticize life as they please and live in a daze. I envy them but I don't resent them because of that. No, what I don't like about that sort of person, is their endless optimism. I think it's ridiculous and I pity them.

Optimism can be good, but if you rely on optimism to get you through life, the truth will shatter you more than it would have if you were just realistic. I think that's one of the reasons Draco and I work so well together. We have a shared understanding of the world. However, us being so alike definitely makes things complicated. We both seek dominance however we both want to be cared for.

That doesn't sound bad, right? We need each other but we are both so fucking stubborn. I don't mind being submissive, really. However, I'm.. complicated..? I have a 'no one tells me what to do, I'm my own person, fuck you.' type of mindset but then sexually I'm just: 'spit on me and tell me I'm pathetic.' so you can understand how um.. difficult our relationship can be. Or rather, how difficult my relationship with myself can be.

Don't even get me started on Draco. Honestly, I walked in my room the other day expecting him to be on my bed where I left him, but instead I see this adorable boy trying to figure out how to use my eyeliner. He almost poked his eye out but he had the spirit.

He's the type of guy who will let you play with his hair and paint his nails but only you. He's himself with me, and I'm grateful that he doesn't feel the need to keep up the whole 'oh my god Hogwarts is going to shit, I hate it here, I'm better than everyone, my father will hear about this even though I'm deathly afraid of him' act around me.

Although he is a total baby, he has his moments. He's either ready to spank me over his knee in front of everyone or he's the little spoon who whines when we have to leave for class. No in between. It's adorably frustrating. Some days he's a total top and other days he's a complete bottom. When it comes to me, I'm more of a power bottom. Or how he views it, a brat.

What's the fun in obedience?

I've only just now realized that I haven't paid attention to a single word that bug eyed ball of sunshine has been saying. Turns out, someone noticed before I did. I swear I tried to listen but who the fuck wants to spend this much time on bloody tea leaves? Unfortunately, my blissful daydreaming was cut short by Hogwarts infamous bleach blond ferret.

  If he could read my mind my ass would be 50 shades of red by now.

"You need to pay attention princess." he whispers sensually into my ear, bringing me out of any remaining thoughts I once had. "What makes you so sure I wasn't paying attention, hm?" I challenged. Really, what proof does he have? Maybe I'm just .. really calm. "Oh I don't know, maybe because you've been staring at the ground for the entire class?" he said, annoyance evident in his voice. god who shoved his wand up his ass?