1.

PERRIE EDWARDS IS MELODY HOPE MCGONAGALL! 

Being a daughter of a professor in Hogwarts is hard but I love my mom. During the summer she lives in our family home but then Hogwarts for the remainder of the school year, which I stay at too. My dad, I do see but during the holidays in the school, I love the holidays in Hogwarts. I'm in Hufflepuff. I thought I'd either be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw but I'm in Hufflepuff, which is fine. I guess I am like a Hufflepuff in a way. Anyway tomorrow I am going to Hogwarts but my mom had to leave two weeks ago to get everything ready. I'm currently in my dad's and stepmothers house. She's a muggle with her son, Dylan. Their both muggles. They accept our magic and just let us be, thank god she loves my dad. "Sweet Melody are you OK?" asked dad, walking into my room. I look up from my phone. "Yeah.... just tired" I said. "Oh, right, well Linda has breakfast on the table" said dad. I nod and go downstairs. I sit down and dig in. "School tomorrow" said Linda. "Yeah, it will be great seeing mom again" I said, smiling a bit. "Any crushes?" asked Linda. "On one but his dating someone and well, his popular so he will never notice me" I said. "Tell his name and address and I will kill him" said Dylan. "Nah, his too cute for that" I said, smiling a bit. 

Dylan and me are close. His the best stepbrother ever! "OK but I will hurt him" said Dylan. I nod, smiling. I always hide my feelings so this year won't be any different. I finish and stand up. "Is it OK if I go for a walk? Last look at this place" I said. "Go, sweetheart." said dad. I go find a cardigan. I grab my phone, bag and keys. I leave and begin my walk. My best friend who is a muggle, finds it weird I go to a boarding school. I spot Miranda and she runs over. "I can't believe your leaving tomorrow" said Andy. "Same but I'll get to see my mom" I said, smiling. "Yeah, she is such a cool mom" said Andy. "Your only saying that, cause she lets you stay with me sometimes during the summer and that she makes a mean ice cream sundae." I said, laughing. "True but she is cool" said Andy. "I know she is. Anyway wanna go to McDonald's?" I ask. "Yeah, sure" said Andy. We head to McDonald's and order our ice cream. We pay, get it and sit down at a table. "OK, so text me everyday?" asked Andy. "Only letter writing" I said. "Aw that sucks" said Andy. "It does, doesn't it" I said. "I'll miss you" said Andy. "I'll miss you too" I said. We finish and leave.

We walk back home and we say bye. I play with my fingers when I walk in. "You OK?" asked dad. "Yeah, just said bye to Andy" I said. "Oh, that sucks, sweetheart" said dad. "But I am OK though because I get to see mom again" I said, smiling a bit. I go outside and sit on the decking. Dylan walks outside and sits beside me. "Hey sis" said Dylan. I smile at him. "Hey" I said. "You do know I'll miss you" said Dylan. "I know, I'll miss you too" I said, hugging him. We get called in for dinner and we sit down. "OK, so we're all going tomorrow to the train station tomorrow, to say bye" said Linda. I nod, smiling. "Great, I get to say bye at the station then." I said. Once we finish, we head to watch a movie. 

Once it finishes, I go to bed at 10. I instantly fall asleep. 

Tomorrow is Hogwarts day! I can't wait!

Well a new book, CEDRIC DIGGORY!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and book!

Lorna xx