10.

I wake up and stretch. Another day of boring classes. I head to the bathroom and get dressed. I put on my uniform. I go down to the Great Hall and settle down. I take a sip of my pumpkin juice. I take a bite of my eggs. I smile and Cedric sits beside me. He takes some eggs and digs in. I smile at him and he smiles back. Once I finish, I head to my first class. I settle down and watch the Ravenclaws walk in. I look around and rub my eyes. Sprout walks in and smiles. "Are you ready?" asked Sprout. We all say yes and I love this class, Herbology. 

We finish the class and I head to another one. I settle down in the class and watch Hagrid walk inside. Hagrid smiles at us. "We're just gonna be reading this book, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find them" said Hagrid. We take our books out. "Open page 52, leprechauns" said Hagrid. "OK, anyone ever meet one?" asked Hagrid. "Uh... no" said some people. "OK, do you know any qualities off them?" asked Hagrid. "Their intelligent" I said. "Their six inches and their green" said Justin. "That's good, 10 points to Hufflepuff!" said Hagrid, smiling. We read the book  and then we finish the class. He gives us an essay to write about leprechauns and why would you want to meet them. Which is fine. I head to the Great Hall for lunch. I have soup and pumpkin juice. Cedric walks over. "How was your classes?" asked Cedric. "Good" I said. "That's good, Melody." said Cedric. "What did you have?" I ask. "Transfiguration" said Cedric. "Nice, I had Care of Magical Creatures." I said. Cedric smiles and pecks my cheek.

I head to my next class.  I sit down and look around. I smile at my hands. I don't mind Charms. Flitwich is a good professor. Once my classes end, I head to the library and do my homework. I finish it and then head for dinner. I sit down and dig in.

I spot Cedric walking over. He sits beside me and smiles at me. "You look happy" said Cedric. "Yeah, it's Friday. Anyway, another training night" I whisper to him. Cedric nods and grabs some food. He digs in and I smile. "Your always messy" I said. "I know I am" said Cedric. I laugh and kiss his cheek. 

Once we finish, we head to the Room of Requirements and the training begins, especially since this is the last training session before Christmas. Once we finish, we head back to the common room. I sit on the sofa beside Cedric and Cedric yawns. I smile at him. "Your tired" I said. "I am" said Cedric. "Go to bed, I'm tired too" I said. He nods and we hug goodnight. We head to bed. I change into pyjama's and then slide under the covers. I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.

Today was good. I enjoyed it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx