2.

Today is finally the day I go back to Hogwarts. I go have a quick shower. I step out and dry myself. OK, outfit time. I put a jumper and leather pants on. I put on boots. I brush my hair and do light make up. I grab my bags and go downstairs. I sit down and Linda hands me cereal and orange juice. "We're leaving after you've finished." said Linda. I nod and dig in. Once we finish, we head to Kings Cross. We walk inside and I spot Cedric up ahead with his dad, Amos Diggory and his girlfriend, Cho Chang. He nearly died last year but all he got was a scar on his face.

We go through the barrier and then we walk a bit down. "I will miss you three" I said. "So will we" said dad. I hug them and then I get on the train. I walk and find an empty compartment. I settle down and look out the window. "Hey" said Luna. "Hey Luna" I said, smiling. She settles down. "How's your crush on Cedric going?" asked Luna. "Crap. Anyway, this year is gonna be weird" I said. "It sure is" said Luna. I sigh. I rub my thighs and take a bite off an apple. I sigh and Luna smirks. "Did you know, that apparently we have a new Dark Against the Dark Arts teacher from the Ministry" said Luna. "We do?" I ask. "Yes" said Luna. "Oh... their interfering" I said, sighing. "Yeah, they are" said Luna. I nod and look away. 

I hear a knock on the door. "Is anyone sitting here?" asked Harry and Neville. "Sit, we need more company" said Luna. Neville sits beside Luna and I smile at him. I spot Harry looking at me. "Your Melody... McGonagall's daughter" said Harry. "Yeah" I said. "Nice to finally meet you" said Harry. "You too" I said. As the journey begins, Cedric pops his head in. "Hey Harry, nice to see ya. Want to talk once we arrive at school?" asked Cedric. "Yeah" said Harry and Cedric left. I notice Luna smirking. I kick her. I rub my face and eventually change into my uniform. 

Once we get off the train, we get the carriages to Hogwarts. Once we get off the carriages, I go inside and sit at the Hufflepuff table. Cedric is sitting near me but he'd never notice me. I take out my book and read before Dumbledore announces everything. Umbridge stands up and begins talking a lot of shite. I groan and just roll my eyes. I notice Justin looking at me. I look away and once she finishes, I head to the dorms. I tap one of the barrels — "two from the bottom, middle of the second row," to be precise — to the rhythm of ~Helga Hufflepuff. I step in and instantly sit in front of the fire. I smile and read a book. 

I notice Cedric walking in with his friends. They sit across from me. I sigh. I'm gonna visit my mom. I walk out and walk to her room. I go inside and she's standing there. "I've been waiting for you, sweetie" said mum. "Sorry. I went to read a book and then I came here" I said, smiling. She hugs me. "I've missed you" said mum. "I've missed you too" I said. She pats my shoulder. "Any trouble getting here?" asked mum. "No" I said. "How is Dylan, Linda and Samuel?" asked mum. "Good, their keeping busy" I said. "That's good. Well, sweetheart off you hop to bed" said mum. "Night mum" I said. "Night sweetheart" said mum. I hug her and leave. 

I go into the dorm and head to my room. I change into my pyjama's and slide into bed. I instantly fall asleep.

Today was good but I hate Umbridge already!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Finally at Hogwarts!

Lorna xx