9.

I wake up and stretch. I go put on my uniform and I brush my hair. I put my hair in a French braid. I go downstairs and have some cereal with toast. I take a sip of pumpkin juice. I look around and notice Cedric smiling at me. I smile back and finish my food. 

I head to class and settle down. I push my hair behind my ears. I hate Umbridge, who is looking around. "Oh, how wonderful, your all here. Read page 397" said Umbridge. I open the book and begin to read. I rub my eyes since I'm tired. Once the class finish, I rush to Transfiguration. I smile at mum and she comes over. "How is your morning  so far?" asked mum. "Good, I had Umbridge before this. She really brings the mood down" I said. "Oh, right. Well, I should head to the front" said Mom. She heads to the front. 

Everyone walks inside and sits down. I take out my copy and quill. I begin to take down notes and watch as mum talks really passionately about her subject. I smile and once the class ends, I head to the Great Hall. I settle down and grab some sandwich's and pumpkin juice. Cedric sits beside me. "How was your morning?" asked Cedric. "Good. Tiring. I just learned how boring Umbridge's class is!" I said. "Oh, I agree" said Cedric. He takes a bite of a sandwich. "So, the meeting is tonight" said Cedric. "I know." I said, smiling. He leans in to my ears. "I'll walk with you" whispered Cedric. I nod and notice Cho glaring at us. "Cho's glaring" I said. "She hates me now" said Cedric. "Oh." I said. "yeah" said Cedric. 

Once we finish, more classes. I sit down. Charms, I love this class. I begin to take notes. "OK, everyone, an essay on some charms of your pick. You have to have at least 6 charms in there" said Flitwick and he lets us go. 

I head to History and settle down. I look around and Binns looks annoyed. "Everyone settle down, we're getting into business" said Binns. Who pissed in his food? I take down notes and when all my classes finish, I go to the library before dinner, I want to finish my homework before the meeting. Once I finish, I head to the Great Hall for dinner. I settle down and have a burger and chips. Cedric sits beside me, smiling. "So, we're gonna head over there after dinner" said Cedric. I nod and take a sip of pumpkin juice.

Once we finish, we head to the Room of Requirements. We go inside and settle down. Harry walks in and stands up. He looks around and I smile at him. We begin to train and once he finishes, we head back to the common room. I kiss Cedric's cheek and go to bed. I put on my pyjama's and I slide under my cover. I instantly fall asleep.

Today was good but boring.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx