𝐨. epilogue

EPILOGUE
00 | the end

dragonstone, house targaryenthe east

the east

DAERON SMILED AS HE WATCHED HIS WIFE SLEEP SOUNDLY BESIDE HIM. His hand raked gently through her dark hair. He noticed her let out a small smile, though she was still sleeping.

They had wed at Dragonstone, much to the displeasure of the north. But neither truly cared, they loved each other so it didn't matter where they would wed. The aftermath was not a very pleasant though. They had gotten news from the north of the Night King. He had destroyed the wall and managed to walk though with the army of the dead, heading straight towards Winterfell.

The battle was hard, and they lost many people they greatly cared for. Daeron had lost Missandei, after trying to protect a little girl from being crushed by stones. Lyenne had lost her direwolf, and he knew how much that had broken her. For they had been together throughout everything that had happened. Much the same as Missandei. They both grieved together, for only they understood their pain.

Daeron and Lyenne had been crowned king and queen after their successful battle against Cersei Lannister. They had given all their might and won. When they found out Cersei Lannister had been with child they had let her live long enough to have the child before beheading her. The girl she had given birth to was given to the remaining Lannister's to take care of.

The people had not been warm towards Daeron, but always had admiration towards the hero of Winterfell. So they merely accepted Daeron as their king, which he respected.

Their first act was to being the work of cleaning King's Landing. They wanted to make a new King's Landing, a good capital that looked beautiful and peaceful. They sat up soldiers who had one duty and that was to be the protectors of King's Landing. They would walk around and take every man or woman prisoner and have a trail held by the Queen herself.

The king however took care of the battle strategies and had the brains enough to upgrade them if anyone dared to rise up in rebellion.

Lyenne had given Daeron three children. Each as beautifully the other. The strongest traits seemed to come from Daeron, as they all had silver hair and pale skin. But it was only their eldest son who had gotten purple eyes, and his other two daughter, their mothers warm purple eyes.

Their son was the crown prince and named him Jaehaerys, after the wise King. They named their other two daughters for Alysanne and Daena. Daeron had been daft enough to call their younger at daughter father him, which ended in him getting a smack in the head.

Sansa had become the Queen in the North and vowed to help with any rebellions or wars and in return they do the same. Lyenne had made sure every part of Westeros was safe. She knew she could fully do it, but she knew she had made a change. A change that would continue when the Targaryen legacy grew.

Daeron smiled slightly as he watched Lyenne hug the covers tight, probably thinking it was him. He looked out and saw a flash of fire in the sky. He smiled, knowing what that meant. Soon, more dragons would rise again.

(warning) might be some spelling mistakes

Yayy I'm done with this short fic of fem!jon and male!dany. I really liked the plot, so don't take it (: