Part 1!

You and Katsuki have been Best friends for a long time, coming up on 7 years.

His family and yours always go on Christmas trips together on Christmas Eve.. This year you had a plan for the night before Christmas. You were gonna tell Katsuki about your feelings for him in which you have been keeping to yourself so that you didn't screw up your friendship, let me say you were so nervous. You have been putting it off for months now but it was the perfect time to say it now, under the beautiful night sky while it's snowing ever so slightly..

"Y/N!!!" You jumped in your place, back to reality. "WHAT MOM?!" You yelled back at her, "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!" boyfriend- ugh mom. You got out of bed and walked down the hallway into the living room seeing bakugo standing by the front door. "Hey." He smirked you rolled your eyes playing hard to get with him, he flirts with you and teases you all the time but you just shake it off not thinking anything of it.. "Come on.." you said grabbing his wrist and pulling him to your room.

"Woah y/n whats wrong.." you closed the door behind you and pushed him on your bed, you climbed over him and straddle his lap. He put his strong hands on your hips and squeezed them softly, you leaned down and kissed him on the neck making him grip your hips tighter...

"Y/N! Hello??!" You snapped back to bakugo who was still standing by the front door.. "y/n are you okay? You look pale.." you felt hot and cold at the same time.. you needed to tell bakugo about your feelings soon, you can't keep it together anymore.
"I'm sorry, daydreaming.." Katsuki chuckled and walked over to you.. "come on." You said as you turned around and walked to your room.

He followed you to your room and closed the door behind him. You walked to your bed where you were previously packing your bag for tomorrow's trip, "you ready for tomorrow?" You smiled nervously and nodded "so e-excited." He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head and smiled a bit.. "are you okay?.." you looked at him "yeah I just have to do something tomorrow that I'm kinda nervous to do.." he got even more confused, I can't get him curious.. "huh-.." nothing! I'm joking haha" you laughed so fake.. "o-okay.."

-time skip to a couple hours later-

You and katsuki were chilling on your bed when your mom knocked on your door, "Y/N we are leaving at 4am tomorrow morning." She said through the door "okay mom.." you replied back to her and listened to her footsteps as she walked away. You peeled over at bakugo as he was all up in his phone nearly falling asleep.. "are you tired" you asked him as you pull the blanket at the end of your bed to him.. "want me to tuck you innnn" you said teasing him in a baby voice. "Shut up" he said taking the blanket from you.