Part 7

"Okay! Chill out mom." You turned off the shower and got out shaking, you looked at bakugo and shook your head in confusion.. he whispered to you. "What the fuck do you want me to do?!" He said loud enough for only you to hear.. You look around for somewhere for bakugo to hide BUT then you remember y'all's bedrooms were connected to the bathroom.. you grabbed the towel off the shelf and gave it to bakugo "go!" You said to bakugo while pointing to his room.. He got out and ran to his room. You stumbled to the door since your legs where shaking violently.

"Y/n?!" The voice yelled, "I'm coming mom!" You opened the door just a little.. "yes mom." You were freezing and dripping with water. "Let me in y/n." Your mom said looking at you, "what do you want, I was in the middle of showering."  HA showering was the last thing you were doing in there.. "why were you saying those very inappropriate words." Your face turned bright red, then you saw bakugo walking out of his room.. "oh hello mrs l/n"

your mother turned around to see Bakugo dry and fully clothed.. wtf? Bakugo looked at you and back at your mother.. "I'm gonna uh go downstairs, merry Christmas." Bakugo looked at you and smiled before jogging down the stairs, your mother looked back at you and you gave her a cheeky smile as you closed the door. "Y/N!"

-TIMESKIP-
As you, bakugo and y'all's parent all sat down on the couch and shared laughs you felt Bakugos hand squeeze on your thigh, y'all we sharing a blanket so no one could see of course. You got butterflies as you keep eye contact with Bakugos mother who was going on and on about who knows what.

"oh! Did Bakugo tell you that he was going to a Hero School in a whole different state for a couple years?!" Your eyes widened and Bakugos grip had released from your thigh.. "haha no he didn't.. uhm excuse me for a second." You felt as tears form in you eyes as you stood up of the couch feeling bakugos hand slowly drift off of your thigh.
"MOM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Bakugo yelled as you walked outside and aloud the cold air to hit your face with the howl of the wind. "y/n!" You heard as Bakugo called out to you..

The tears streamed down your face as you heard Bakugos foot steps behind you, "y/n.. please.." he touched your shoulder as you shivered. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME KATSUKI?! WHY?" He was shocked by your loud intro and quickly closed the door behind him. "Y/n I was gonna tell you!" You snickered and looked down at you feet only for a second before looking back up into crimson red eyes "WHEN?! The day you have to pack your bags and leave me for god who knows how long?"

"NO! I was gonna tell you once we got back home!" He said stepping towards you.. "how long?" How long are you going to be gone?"
He looked down at his feet "3 years.." you looked back up at him with shock and sadness.. the stress was getting to you and you really couldn't take it all. You took a slight step back and felt yourself lose your balance "y/n?" Your knees got weak and gave out from under you..
you fell to the ground from shock and stress.

—————————————-—————————-
HEY GUYSSSS
I KNOW THIS PART WAS SUPER SHORT BUT IM BACK AFTER BEING ON A BREAK!!!
I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD LONG COUPLE MONTHS WITHOUT ME BECAUSE I WILL BE POSTING ALL THE TIME NOW!!!!
FOLLOW MY TIKTOK FOR MORE CONTENT!
SWEETDREAMSIMAGINE.COM
;))