Part 3!

-time skip to 4Am-
"GET UP!!!" Was the first thing you heard Christmas Eve morning, you growled and rolled out of bed rubbing your eyes "do you have to yell so early mom.." she ignored you.
"Bakugo will be here in 5 minutes y/n" your mom was the only one who ever about your crush on bakugo.. she also knew your plan for tonight "shit-." You grabbed some sweatpants and a hoodie, throwing your hair into a messy bun then you heard the knocks he always did.. he knocks twice so you know it's him. "Coming!" You heard his little giggle from outside the door, you swung open the door as he stood their with himself,his phone and a blanket.. "morning teddy.." you smiled "morning." You ran to the bathroom to brush your teeth so you weren't talking to him with gross morning breath.. he walked in the doorway and leaned on the frame watching you scramble your stuff together, "what time did you go to bed last night?" He always worry's about if you get enough sleep or not.. you went to bed at 2:30am "11!" You said with confidence.. "bullshit." You frowned and finished doing everything in the bathroom..

"come on love birds!" Your mom yelled from the front door.. bakugo looked at you with wide eyes and blushed, you looked at his reflection in the mirror "I-ignore her.." you said with a shaky voice while grabbing your items and walking to the front door "here I'll get it." Bakugo said as he watched you struggling.. you smiled and nodded as he took your bag, he dropped it.. "Jesus teddy wtf do you have in here-.." your eyes widened as you watch him struggle to carry your bag out the door, you followed behind him slowly while shaking your head and laughing..

After you got everything in the car bakugos parents called your mom to check up on us, you heard your mom ramble on for about 5 minutes before ending the call and motioning us to get in the car. You all got into the car and started your trip, you were going to a beautiful big cabin in the mountains where it snows almost everyday. The ride there was about 9 hours, you had to sit next to Bakugo for 9.. hours.. you were okay with that though.
You watched Bakugo get snuggled up in a blanket while you wore a thin hoodie, Bakugo felt your stare on him and as he perked over he saw you with puppy eyes.

"No

"No." He said clearly not budging, "Katsuki, just sharee!!" He looked at you with annoyance in his eyes "ugh" he pulled you by your arm (not hard enough to hurt you) and shared the blanket with you "put your seatbelt on.." you smiled and did what you were told then got snuggled up into the blanket too.. you fell asleep next to him and dreamt about y'all together.. forever.