Part 2!

⚠️(Trigger warning! Death and some sensitive content)⚠️

You watched as bakugo slowly started to fall asleep..you knew he was tired, you could tell. Last night you had a major panic attack, you wouldn't tell him the reason you had it but you wanted to. He stayed up all night with you on FaceTime, he calmed you down and made you feel safe.

You didn't fall asleep till 2:30Am, he stayed up with you.. he was worried about you and didn't want to leave you alone, panicking about the reason only you know. (You can make up your own reason to go with the story or it can be about you telling him you're in love with him)

You wanted to run your fingers through his soft hair and cuddle up close with him but you knew you couldn't.. not until after you tell him you are in love with him, it could change everything. He was probably one of the most important person in your entire life, he was the reason you go to sleep and hope to wake up in the morning, the reason you don't cry as much as you used to..
Your Dad had passed away last year, he was the only man in your life besides Bakugo. He died in a car crash while with another woman, you always blamed yourself for it.. you felt like you were the reason your parents always fought, Bakugo was there to tell you that you were wrong and that it wasn't your fault.. even though you were mad at your dad for being with another woman and trying to slowly leave you and your mom you still went to his funeral, to show you do still love him.. Bakugo was with you the whole time. He held your hand and let you cry in his embrace, you love him..so fucking much it was uncontrollable..

You felt like you never got to officially thank him for everything he has done for you..and he doesn't want you to, he knows your thankful for everything but doesn't feel like you have to tell him.

As Bakugo was sleeping on your bed you decided to finish packing since you got sidetracked by bakugos presence. You walked back in forth from your bed and your walk-in closet gathering clothes to put in your bag, you tried not to make to much noise do you wouldn't wake katsuki.. "I wonder how you look in red.." the voice spooked you and made you jump a bit in your place, you walked out of your closet and saw bakugo holding a red lace bra on hi finger tip. You gasped and ran over to him while blushing so vividly "katsuki! Give it back!" He was laughing and pulling it away so you couldn't reach it, you got on the bed and crawled on top of him not realizing you were on top of him- 😭

Once he noticed you were on him he stop and froze, you were still reaching for your bra when he stopped. Then you finally got it "HA!" Bakugo was blushing so hard, you looked down at him and gasped rushing off of him.. "I-I'm sorry.." he looked at his pants and grabbed a pillow shoving it towards his member, omg you gave Katsuki bakugo a boner. You dropped the bra and ran out the room and into the bathroom when you figured out what he was doing.. you slammed the door and held your back against it, you slowly slid down the door and covered your face when you fit the floor. "OMG!" Bakugo heard you from the restroom and face palmed the pillow "shit."

After 10 minutes of waiting you walked out the bathroom and into your room slowly.. he was on his phone. You walked into the room quietly hoping he wouldn't completely notice you, well he did. "I have to go home, I have to pack my bag.." you turn to meet his gaze "oh uh ok.." he got up out of bed and walked out your room, you walked to your doorway will he head towards the front door "hey katsuki" you said catching his attention he turned around "yes teddy?" You smiled a bit "are you riding with us tomorrow?.." you laughed "sure teddy.." you smiled as he walked out the door and left.