Creds to the artist^. Part 5 NSFW WARNING

After you and katsuki had done the dirty,you both fell asleep. After a 2 hour nap you woke up and felt around to feel for bakugo.. he wasn't there. You sat up and heard the shower running, you smiled and got out of bed. You saw all the clothes on the floor and blushed, before you knew it your legs were so sore and shaking.. "oh shit.." you used the wall to help you go to the Bathroom "bakugo.. you bitch."

He snickered and peeked out the curtain to see you standing outside of it.. "get in." He said opening it up more for you, you got in and felt the cool water hit your back "it's so cold!"

He covered your mouth and rested his other hand on your lower back "our parents are home.." your eyes widened then you gained a smirk on your face as you pulled bakugos hand off your mouth and placed it on the top of your head.. you slowly slid your hands down his body down to his member, you knelt down on your knees and looked up at him.. "teddy.." you stuck out your tongue and licked his tip, you felt his hand ball your hair up into a fist as you began to bob your back and forth.. "mm~" you heard him groan as he threw his head back..
Then you both heard knocks at the door "katsuki? Or is that y/n?" You looked up at him and kept sucking.. "it's k-katsuki!" You laughed which sent shivers up his body, his grip on your hair tighten.. you could tell he was teaching his climax.. "Do you know where Y/N is?" His eyes rolled back into his head and he groaned cumming in your mouth.. "no.. I haven't seen her.." he said looking down at you while you stuck your tongue out at him which was covered in semen.. "oh okay." The voice outside the door got faint.. "you naughty girl.." he said pulling you back up by your hair, you smiled and swallowed the warm cum.. "I'm gonna get you back y/n..just you wait baby."

Katsuki turned off the water and got out with you following after him "good luck explaining why your wet the same time I am, in more then one places.." he said looking you up and down you flipped him off while he walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.. he was right, they knew that katsuki was in the shower but not you..obviously. You forgot your hair dryer "A HA! I'll just say I was in my moms bathroom.. mhm."

You walked to your room wrapped in a towel and got a knock on your door "yes?" You looked at the door.. "helloooo?" You walked to the door and opened it up to see no one.. "whatever." You closed the door and walked to your clothes putting on your red bra and panties, keep in mind it's only 3 pm..  you looked at yourself in the mirror and turned to the side not really feeling your self, you signed and turned around to see bakugo standing in the bathroom doorway.. "katsuki.."

He looked upset.. he walked to you and turned you back around to face the mirror with his hands on your waist, "you are beautiful my little teddybear.." you smiled and look down and your feet, he used his fingers to pull your face sideways to look at him.. "I love you.." he said, you kissed him and faced towards him. His hands traced down your body to your ass and squeezed making your hum into his mouth.. "I still want more of you teddy.." you got butterflies in your stomach as he backs you up into the cold mirror, then picking you up and holding you by the ass.. you arch your back  due to the temperature of it.. "are you cold?" He said with a smirk.. "yeah.. I'm in my bra and underwear." He shrug his shoulders and uses his quirk on his hands to "warm you up" "OW!" You said getting down from his hold, he laughed "you asshole you burned me!" You looked at your ass in the mirror and see two hand marks on your ass, you look back at him and he laughing so hard while walking out of your room "cya downstairs, sweet cheeks." You grabbed a pillow and threw it at the door right before he closed it.. "sweet checks tch.. I'll show him." You put clothes on and walks downstairs to see your mom chatting with katsuki..

"Y/N!!! YOU DID IT!!" She said running into your arms and squeezing you.. you mouthed to katsuki "you told her?!!!" He shrugged "sorry.." you hugged your mom back. "Yeah yeah I did it haha.." she jumped with joy "how did you say it??!" Your eyes widened.. "just like any normal person would say it mom.." you told her nervously smiling, you looked over at katsuki and he was Mocking you from that moment.. moaning. "OHH no we need details!" You looked at your mom "no no no mom this is between me and bakugo.. I love you but no." You walked over to bakugo and sat next to him.. he was covered with a blanket so you got under it too.

His hands immediately rubbed your thigh, shit.. he was still gonna get you from the shower, you looked over at him and he already knew that you knew what was about to happen.. "hey mrs l/n we should watch a movie!" Katsuki said to your mom.. "we should! I'll go get your parents." As soon as  your mom left the room bakugo started to attack your neck with kisses and nibbles.. he left MORE hickeys, his hands still searched your legs squeezing and touching everywhere.. your breathing started to get heavy again and you started to get wet, "Katsuki.. if this is from the s-showerrrr.." you stuttered from the touch of his warm fingers rubbing against your lady part.. "youre right teddy this is from the shower.. and your aren't gonna make a single peep and if you do.." your mom walked out of the hallway with katsukis parents "well I guess you will find out.." bakugo slid his fingers into you as your mom started the movie.. it was starting to get dark outside and everyone was getting tired.. but not Katsuki, he could stay up all night..