Part 6 very nsfw. 😳

Katsuki started to pump his finger in and out of you.. starting off slowly and getting faster by the minute.. he wanted to take his sweet time with you, he wanted to hear you moan his name over and over again.. obviously you wouldn't give him what he wanted, you looked over at your mom who was passed out and bakugos mom who was still awake.. she kept glancing over at ya'll but you played it cool, you looked at Katsuki and wanted to tease him so you crossed your eyes and stuck out your tounge.. he looked at his mom and back at you "you wanna play that game teddy?.." he smirked as you nodded and bit your lip.. he pumped his fingers in and out of you as you quietly started to moan and arch your back..

"shh you don't wanna wake your mommy do you baby?" He said as he lifted the blanket over his head "katsuki.. what are you doing.." he started to kiss your inner thigh giving you butterflies.. you looked over at bakugos mom who was falling asleep. You felt him push your shorts and underwear to the side of your lady part.. you ran your hand underneath the covers to find his head, you placed your hand on his spiky hair and gripped it in your fist. "ah~ k-Katsuki.." you felt him smile against your skin as he continued to eat you out.. your eyes rolled back into your head as you reached your climax, "ah..hm" you opened you eyes to see katsukis mom standing over you.. "Omg!" You jumped, oh shit, "teddy bear I know I'm good but you gotta be quiettt..." Katsukis voice fainted as he looked up and saw him mother watching him..
"Hey old hag." He said "katsuki, you can sleep on the couch tonight. Y/n I suggest you go upstairs and clean yourself up.. goodnight." She said walking away to wake up her sleeping husband and my mom to go to bed.. "g-goodnight kids.." my mom said before waking to her room.. after the adults went to their room you sighed and rubbed your eyes.. "goodnight Katsuki.." you got up and almost walked away before feeling a strong hand on your wrist "I love you.." he said before letting you go.. "I love you more.." you replied back before waking away to the stairs and up your room.. you knew you were either gonna wake up getting screamed at by your mother or an awkward Christmas morning.. I guess we will find out..

BOOM! You sat up super fast and looked towards the window.. it was raining, hard. You hated the rain.. it scared you. You got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, obviously bakugo didn't sleep in the couch so you went into his room and saw him sleeping, you walked over to his bed and slowly got in bed with him.. he felt you get in bed and took you into his embrace, he held you close to him.. he ran his fingers through your hair as you slowly started to fall asleep.
This is how y'all were sleeping 😼
But pretend katsukis hand is on your lower back.

-The next morning!!- You woke up to bakugo slowly getting out bed you sat up and grabbed his wrist pulling him back a little "teddy

You woke up to bakugo slowly getting out bed you sat up and grabbed his wrist pulling him back a little "teddy.." you smiled while your eyes flickered open a little more "5 more minutes?.." you said pulling back down on the bed.. "how bout a shower.." he said.. you immediately sat up and took off your shirt "okay." You said running to the bathroom "damn.."

Bakugo said as he followed behind you. You started the shower and looked back at bakugo who was closing the door, you pushed down your shorts and walked over to him. He turned and looked at you standing in front of him. You pulled him by the waistband of his sweatpants "this has to be quick y/n.." he said sliding his hands on your waist and squeezing them gently.. "does it Katsuki?.." you told him as you slowly started pulling down his pants..
"You're gonna fuck up my life.." he said moving his hand up to your throat "you're right, but first I want you to fuck me.." that's what set him off he pushed his pants all the way down then turned you around and undid your bra as you pushed down your panties... "get in."
He said demandingly, you got into the shower and the freezing water hit your back. Bakugo got in behind "Jesus it's freezing bakugo.." you felt him pull you towards his chest and start kissing your neck...damn that man is good. One of his hands was on your lower stomach and one was on your neck.. bakugo slowly started pushing you down for you to bend over.. DOGGY STYLE?!

"Are you ready?.." he asked you, "you act like I'm gonna die." You snickered "you won't be able to walk." He said before thrusting into you, you moaned so loud you were pretty sure your parents heard.. he started going in and out of you getting harder and harder with each thrust, he hand trail up your back to the back of your head grabbing a clump of your hair.. "k-katsukiii~" you caved.. you moaned his name, you couldn't help it.. "ah~ that's my good little teddy.." he said letting go of your hair and scratching down your back.. you looked back at him and you saw the glistening water trickling down his perfectly toned abs and dripping off the ends of his hair.. "harder.." you said to him in a needy voice, he looked down at you and smirked "you sure?.." he reassured.. "I know what I said, harder daddy.." his eyes widened at sexual tension you were giving off, he went faster and harder.. making your eyes water and cross. "Mm you like that teddy.." he said to you while gripping onto the sides of your hips.. "y-yes.." you replied in a whiny voice, you bit your lip and hummed in pleasure.. bakugo was getting sloppy with his thrust, "I-I'm about to cumm.." he said digging his nails into your hips. "cum in me daddy.. please." Bakugo snickered and thrusted on last time before letting go in you.. "WHAT?!" a voice outside the door yelled, bakugo pulled out and you stood up covering up his mouth.. "what??" You said replying to the voice, "y/n, let me in." Uh oh.. it was your mom.. "what?! No! I'm showering." You yelled letting go of bakugo.. "Y/n let me in out I will unlock this door myself." shit.