Part 4 NSFW WARNING!!!!

You woke up with your head restlessly on Katsuki's shoulder.. you look out to window to see beautiful meadows as you passed by, it was so dreamy. You look back at bakugo to see him sleeping.. his head was on yours ever so slightly. He was so peaceful, quiet.. HA he was never quiet..

You relax back onto his shoulder with ease and felt his hand start to move but you ignored it since he was probably just readjusting himself to get comfortable.. but the you felt his hand sliver to your thigh, you got butterflies in your stomach as he squeezed your  thigh with his strong and warm hand. You could feel his cheek on rise on the top of your head, he was smiling? So this was on purpose.. he squeezed harder "ow!" You said sitting. Your mom who was driving jumped "y/n are you okay?" You looked and bakugo as he smiled and snickered "she's fine.."
he said and he pulled your head back onto his shoulder and he laid his head back down on yours..

-TIME SKIPPPPPP-

After that moment with bakugo you had fell back asleep and woke up a couple hours later when bakugo rudely moved and got out the car "teddy bear we're here!" You woke up to see bakugo standing in front of the car door with snowball in his hair and his clothes.. oh my god was he hot.. you sat up and unbuckled your seatbelt, you slid to the door and got out.

You LOVED snow, It was one of your favorite things ever and bakugo knew that. You walked further away from the car and admired the view.. then you felt ice hit your back "ajshsishsh" you screamed as snow fell down your shirt, you turned around to see bakugo stand there with snow balled up in his hands. He threw is at you and you dodged it, "HA!" You picked up snow and balled it up then threw it at him. He caught it. "HA." He said back at you, you turned around and ran as fast as you could, you were laughing so hard your stomach started to hurt. You turned your head and bakugo was right behind you "WATCH OUT!" He yelled, you were confused but then ran right into a tree. You got dizzy and fell backwards, bakugo slipped his hand right behind your head before it hit the ground. Your lip was bleeding and you had a cut on your forehead. Stupid y/n.

You woke up in someone arms, they were warm and strong. You looked up and of course it was the one and only Katsuki bakugo to your rescue, he was carrying you bridal style it was cute.. He was using his quirk to keep you warm..  "Bakugo.." he looked down at you "tsk, you're stupid." "You can put be down now.." you said, he shook his head.. he took you to your room and sat you down on your bed. Your bags were already there.. since your mom had brought them, you and bakugos parents were chatting downstairs.. so you and him were upstairs all alone. He laid down on your bed and yawned "tired?.." you said slowly standing up "mhm.." he looked over at you "hey be careful." He said sitting up.. was he worried.. you looked back at him and he looked away blushing, "Are you worried about meeeee?!!" You said excitedly "tsk no! Shut up." You smiled and walked to your bathroom, which you noticed connected you and bakugos room.. "the bathroom.." you said.. "I know." He said from your bed.. you blushed and covered your eyes thinking about Katsuki in a towel.. "Y/N!!" You heard from downstairs, you walked out the bathroom and to the top of the stairs where you saw your mom at the bottom "yes?" She looked weird.. "are you d-drunk?" Yall had been there for less than an hour "Jesus" you said as you rubbed your temples.. "we're going into town, y-you should do your little thing with bakugo!!" She yelled.. you gasped and ran down the stairs. "Mom!" You said loud enough for only her to hear "what the hell?!" She burped in your face and laughed "sorry!!!" She walked away and everyone left. Now you were really alone..

You walked back upstairs to see bakugo standing in your doorway "what thing.." he said.. you looked at his red crimson eyes "nothing, it's honestly stupid." You said as to pushed passed him into your room "tell me.." you turned around to look at him "no." He walked over to you and backed you up into the wall behind you, "katsuki.." he put his hand on your neck and squeezed a little.. "shhh.." he whispered against your ear "do you want me teddybear.." you felt throbbing in your lady part.. "y-yes.." you muttered.. he pressed his lips against your neck and sent shivers up your spine.. "good."

He swiftly picked you up and laid you down on your bed, he then walked to the door closed and locked it.. " are you sure you're okay with this teddy.." you nodded and sat up.. he took off his shirt and hovered over you, "I'm gonna make sure you can't walk, but I wanna hear what was gonna happen tonight.." he spread your legs open and pulled down your pants.. your breathing started getting heavier as he pulled your pants off leaving you in your panties. "I-I was gonna tell~ ahh.." you felt his tongue press against your lady part.. "mhm.." he buzzed against your skin... "Tell you how I've b-been feeling.." you said as you arched your back gripping the sheets underneath you.. He looked up at you "and how is that.." he said as he stopped, "I love you.." you said relaxing "ah!!" You screamed as you felt his hot throbbing member inside of you.. "I love you too teddybear.." he leaned down and kissed you passionately as he started thursting in and out of you.. you hummed in his mouth as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, he put your leg up over his shoulder and pulled away from your lips. "Fuckk~" he groaned throwing his head back, you laughed as you moaned.. he started thrusting harder leading you to start shaking, he leaned back down and kissed your neck.. you scratched his back leaving marks all over, he left hickeys on your neck and collarbone.. he started getting sloppy as he started to reach his climax, "I'm gonna cum~.." you smiled and arched your back as he came inside of you..you were both heavily breathing as bakugo plopped down beside you.. "this wasn't my plan for tonight.." you said look over at him "your right, it was better.." he said pulling you closer to him..