I'm sorry... Again.

(Trigger warning.. Death. Depression. Car accidents)

I've been meaning to finish this story.  You all seemed hooked and seemed to really like it, so I wanted to end it without leaving it on an awful cliffhanger.

But.

But with recent events, I don't think I can ever continue this story.

A friend of mine died in a car accident on January 23, 2021. He was struck by a car driving in the wrong lane.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it.

Seems like the damage of an accident like that would have killed everyone present. Destroyed Every thing in an instant. It would be on the news with dozens of articles written about it. So many people would mourn and grieve, forced to live with a hole in their hearts for the rest if their lives.

First responders called it "horrific and to be forever engraved in their brains"

He was pronounced dead at the scene. Probably so harmed that his body wasn't salvaged for a funeral.

6 young lives lost to a reckless driver driving on the wrong side if the road at 3:30 am. How cruel that is...

Rest in Peace Trent Ryan Edge and your friends who were with you that night. You were too pure for this corrupted world...

Trent was one of the sweetest people who I ever met. He was selfless and genuine. He'd make me smile even if I felt like shit, because Damn you just couldn't laugh at his jokes. He never judged me or tried to change things about me. 

The last time we spoke, he seemed like he knew he was going to pass away soon. He wanted to Bruce his stuff away.. All of his stuff "just in case he died or left" I thought that meant he wanted to kill himself, so I told him not to die. He was too important, too full of love and potencial. 

He said he would try.

Then 2 days later... He was gone... 

"What's the worst that I could say. Things are better if I stay.

So long and good night..."