Part 1

He looked at the man thrown in front of him. He wondered what was the deal anyways. Killing wasn't a crime in his mind. It was a lesson. He had never killed someone actually. Most of his preys where willing to obey after a small warning. SeongHwa realised he had gotten into something he didn't even plan to be. He was wild for sure. But since when did he started turning wild?

He pointed his gun to his prey slowly. It wasn't his choice. It was his need. Was it enjoyable to torture people?

- SeongHwa no! Don't do it! MinGi's voice sounded from the other side of the river.

- Why not? He kept pushing softly the trigger. Every second, a bit closer to death, every moment a bit closer to the end. Every breath a little further from life.

Was he born for this?

- Why not? He repeated. You were the one who suffered from the start.

- But I will suffer more if you kill him!

- Then what do you want me to do? If he lives, your life will be worse!

What was that now? MinGi confused him again. SeongHwa realised that it was his craving leading him. That man had to paid. Was it the only way?

- Okay then. He said annoyed.

He pushed the trigger and the bullet passed exactly next from the man's face. With a fast move, SeongHwa took out of his pocked a small shot and pinned it on his prey's neck.

He lowered his head next to the man's ear and whispered.

- That was your last chance. Waste it, and you regret it the most. Painfully...

The man nodded and leaving a groan of pain, he fainted down.

SeongHwa beckoned at MinGi, who walked on the bridge and came next to him.

- You're the reason for this. So take care and hope my patience and your helpfulness are enough.