Part 3

MinGi didn't know what to do

MinGi didn't know what to do. He sat heavily on the couch and sank into his thoughts. It was true that man had tortured him to a scary point. MinGi had tried hard not to let SeongHwa know. He knew SeongHwa could just slay a human being in case he knew that certain person had caused trouble to MinGi.

That man hadn't understood well what SeongHwa was able of. He had gotten himself in trouble, threatening to hurt MinGi's family, and hurting MinGi himself. When SeongHwa got aware of the situation, he warned aggressively the blackmailer but his warn was proven pointless.

MinGi and SeongHwa had been friends for a long time. MinGi lived with his family until he messed up with some "bad friends". They wanted him to come in their company and help with their "works". Since he denied, the whole area's mafia had been targeting his family in order to find him and punish him. He had realised that his family was in danger because of him, so he left his home without letting them know. They were safe up to the moment this bully came out.

MinGi was always really concerned about his parents and young brother. He wanted them to be safe. And he was safe too as long as he was with SeongHwa. No one else was such skillful shooter and could manage every situation to turn into his advantage.

SeongHwa protected him the first time his "old friends" found him. Because SeongHwa couldn't bear anyone pretending to be strong against unprotected people. So he saved MinGi that time, and MinGi showed his gratefulness helping worthily his saviour. That's how they became best friends and undivided duo. That was why MinGi trusted his mate so sturdily.

That was the first time they disagreed in a serious matter, in a long time. MinGi was always against killing, even though he knew SeongHwa was able to actually kill when it came to protecting others. MinGi doubted that SeongHwa would have considered shooting the man if the target of blackmailing and anything else was himself.

SeongHwa had only come this far because of his caring instinct for his mate. But how could MinGi prevent him?