Part 4

Seonghwa opened the door and rushed in

Seonghwa opened the door and rushed in. He didn't bother himself even to greet MinGi. He walked rapidly in the bathroom and locked the door behind him.
He stood in front of the basin and looked into his reflection on the mirror. What should he do? He took off his mask. He always wore masks because he liked them and also he never knew when he would be in need to hide his identity.

He held the mask tightly in his fist crumbling it and turning on the tap, he put his head under the water. Why to let the man live? Just to let MinGi be happy? But was this really a way to make MinGi happy? After releasing that person, MinGi could become even sadder in his life. Probably SeongHwa had to find a solution and he had no idea how would he do that. He turned off the tap refreshed by the cool water and shaking his head to draw away the drops, he walked out with wet hair and face.

MinGi looked at him socked.

- Where you showering?

- No.

-  About the thing I wanted to tell you...

- What is it?

- Shouldn't we let that man...

- No...

- But...

- Nothing comes free in the life Min. SeongHwa said coldly even though he had just called his mate with his nickname. That person made a mistake in his life. Many mistakes to be exact. So he has to pay for them. You understand that, right?

- I guess...

SeongHwa nodded like agreeing with himself. Some people always had to pay.

- Then what has that monster been doing?

- I... I don't know.

SeongHwa nodded again and walked to the locked room of the captive. He unlocked and got in. He found the man lying on the ground and looking like fainted. His arms and head were full of slight new bruises, proof that he had tried to escape his chains and the room. Probably he had lost his senses during his tries.

SeongHwa looked at the man viciously. That was, he had some plans for a person who tortured his friends. Big plans. Corresponding to the rumours that always sounded about SeongHwa's way to deal with things.