Part 2

The man opened his eyes and he was in a closet. He was tied up with chains and a handkerchief on his mouth. He kicked the door and fell out jerkily hitting his face on the ground and his leg on the desk standing opposite of the closet. He looked up and face SeongHwa holding a knife and flipping it through his fingers.

- Ah you woke up. He said with a dark look. You shouldn't come out of the closet. In any case your way out was entertaining.

SeongHwa got out of the room staring at the man with scorn. The man heard a key turning in the lock.

MinGi approached SeongHwa without knowing what to say but he wanted to do something rather than stay inactive.

- Don't even ralk about it. I'll go to university and we talk about that afterwards.

MinGi nodded even though he wanted to act the exact moment. SeongHwa passed by walking rapidly. Those damn thoughts! Why not to kill an annoying person who had done nothing good in his life? SeongHwa didn't believe in people. Except MinGi.

Yes, MinGi was the only friend he had. SeongHwa thought as he got in the car and started running. MinGi was true, and helpful. He never disappointed him, always told him the truth, and he loved him. MinGi was his best friend. And that was one of the rare times that they disagreed.

SeongHwa got out of the car. His fellow students greeted him respectfully. That's what he had achieved with his gangster like actions. Everyone respected him and didn't want to annoy him because they didn't want to mess up.

He walked in his classroom. The next thing would be him with the lesson. Peace.