Part 5

The man woke up again. He was thirsty and hungry. His hands were aching hard and he was feeling dizzy. His eyes were tied with a black cloth and he was wrapped up in heavy chains. He wished it was a dream even though he knew it wasn't. He felt he was in a room full of humidity and the temperature was low. He knew he had messed up badly.

- Is anyone here? He asked loudly.

SeongHwa was standing some steps further breathing quietly but he didn't answer. The man repeated the question and after he got no answer, he started shouting.

- HELP! HELP!

SeongHwa was watching silently. He had let MinGi home sleeping. That was better. A time for him to clear things up without MinGi getting hurt.

The man still thought he was alone in the room and started moving carefully. As a result, he fell off the table he was on. SeongHwa kept watching wondering how far would the man go. Just some centimetres further, stone stairs started. The man only needed to move a little to right and the chains would drag him down the stairs. That would be very painful. And the man made the mistake to roll to right.

The loud noises of him hitting on the stairs and walls sounded across the whole building. SeongHwa watched with a sarcastic smile.
"You wanted to make people suffer." He thought. "Here's you suffering. What will you do now?"

Once the man's screams couldn't be heard from that floor, SeongHwa headed downstairs. He wore rubber soles he wasn't heard again. The man was groaning on the floor.

- That was funny. SeongHwa said laughing sarcastically. I guess you believed you could go far enough.

The blood froze in the man's veins. He recognized SeongHwa's voice and laughter. He knew he had fell for that kind of macabre prank. He felt rediculoused by his enemy. He regretted all his viciousness, all his wrongdoings in his life. But it was late. He was humiliated. And sentenced to die a slow death.

- So you thought you could escape your punisher?

The man didn't answer and felt even more panicked.
Then the cloth was suddenly torn apart from his eyes and he saw SeongHwa's cold face.

- Answer me filthy animal! Or you will suffer more. You thought you could escape, right?

- Yes... He answered and kept trying to keep inside his groans because the pain of his fall was everywhere on his body and the chains made it worse.

- You think I'm a human? SeongHwa asked and gave him a strong kick.

The man yelled out by pain and rolled far howling.

- More loudly! SeongHwa asked. Answer me!

- N.. No...

- I'm not a human? SeongHwa laughed viciously. THEN WHAT AM I?

The man looked at him frightened. He didn't know the right answer.

- I don't know! He said between his screams.

- Don't make noise! Except if i ask you to! What does it mean? You don't know! Ha! That's not an answer stupid thing! What am I?

- Are you god?