Chapter Three

Spock shared a glance with Jim as the turbo lift opened. Scotty and Chekov went to their stations as the captain went to his first officer.
"There's been some strange signals from the planet below," the captain started to explain.
"How so?"
"Something or someone on the planet has already targeted our ship, but we cannot communicate with them. I suggest we go down to investigate," Kirk said.
"Alright."
"I also suggest that... your wife joins us in case something should happen," he added.
"It would be logical," Spock said.
"Alright then. The three of us will go down then," he said as he went over to his chair to hail Sick Bay.
*** Sick Bay
"Mrs. Spock to the bridge," Alex heard as she was preparing Sick Bay. She almost didn't respond to the name at first. It had been difficult to decide on a name for her to use since Vulcans don't exactly have last names like on Earth.
"I believe they're calling for you. For once they didn't call me," Bones pipped up as Alex grabbed a bag of supplies.
"Maybe he wanted to give you a break," Alex remarked as she's started to leave.
"If he doesn't come back in Sick Bay that'll be a nice enough break," the Doctor said as she left. Alex hoped they wouldn't need a doctor after going to the planet.

Note: Sorry it's short, but I've had a bit of life events happen lately, so I hope things will calm down soon and I can actually think of what will happen next in the story! 12/1/20