background info

Holly Chapman is a seventeen year old girl who lives in LA. She's not originally from there though. She was born in Kingston, Canada, but had grown up in Ontario, Canada. She moved to Rochester, New York before moving L.A., California to follow her dreams in becoming an actress. Her family and her have been living in L.A. for about four years now. She loves the weather there much more than Canada and New York.

She has an older sister, Mary who's practically another best friend for her. Her bff though is Maggie Clinton. They've been bffs for almost two years now. They both would do anything for each other. Maggie is also an actress like Holly.

Then there's Caleb Lakes. Her ex boyfriend. He's also an actor. Their relationship didn't end that good. He broke up with her and shortly afterwards started dating some other girl. After the break up, Holly began wondering if the other girl was there the whole time and she wondered about a lot more things. Those other things where mainly about herself. Caleb and Holly sometimes talk, but barely.

Then there is Lucas Huff, her guy best friend who she happened to work on a show with. Also his dog, Henry who is absolutely adorable.

Holly has been living with Mary for almost a year now. Holly's parents had decided they wanted to move back to Canada, so that's why she decided to move in with her sister. Once she turns eighteen she promised her sister and herself that she would move out and buy herself an apartment. Maggie was gonna be her roommate when Holly buys an apartment.

Holly isn't very well known, but she does have 228k followers on Instagram. Maggie on the other hand has 11.4 million followers on Instagram and is also verified. Holly also has an older brother, Nathan. He also happens to live back in Canada. He prefers cold weather rather than warm weather.