lord of rings

Holly's pov: I woke up the next morning with Charlie laying next to me like usual. He has his own dog bed, but prefers to stay with me. I don't mind it at all. I looked over at my alarm clock and it read 9:30 am. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from Daniel.
________________________________

*text message*

Dani💙: Good morning

Me: Morning
Me: What time do you want us to come over?

Dani💙: um is 12 good?

Me: Yeah, that sounds good
Me: What's your address?

Dani💙: *insert random address*

Me: Okay thanks

Dani💙: See you at 12

Me: Mhm

________________________________

I turned off my phone and set in back on the nightstand then got out of bed.

"Well I have a little less than two hours to get ready." I said to myself.

I grabbed an outfit then went to the bathroom. I stripped myself down then get in the shower. I took a ten minute shower then got out. Right away grabbing a towel and drying myself off. I got changed in the outfit I choice then used my hair dryer and dried my hair. I let as it's natural wavy self when it was dry. I put on some mascara, but that was all because it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone. Then I put on some perfume. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone. I grabbed a gym bag and put extra set of clothes inside plus my bathing suit and towel.

"Come on Charlie we better get going cause you know how traffic is." I said to my dog.

He barked then got out of my bed. I grabbed my purse and car keys then put Charlie on his leash.

"Where are you going?" Mary asked as she walked out of her room while rubbing her eyes.

"The Why Don't We boys house." I replied.

"But it's so early." She said.

"It's already ten thirty and it's about a thirty minute drive without the traffic and I'm supposed to be there by twelve." I said.

"Okay, well drive safe." She said.

"Will do." I said.

Before I left the building with Charlie I greeted Mrs. Worth like usual. We had a little bit of small talk. I walked to my car, unlocked it then opened my door. I let Charlie go in first and he went over and sat in the passenger seat. Then I got in and shut then door. I locked it, started my car then put in the address Daniel gave me before I started driving.

________________________________

*the boys house*

I pulled up to the boys house and was in awe from how nice and big it was. I took the key out of the ignition and grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"Eleven forty five." I said.

"Hopefully they don't mind us being a little early, Charlie." I said petting him.

Then I grabbed my stuff and Charlie's leash and got out of the car. I locked the car once we got out then went to the front door. I rang the door bell. Corbyn opened the door.