bowling

Holly's pov: "Holly, what took you so long?" Mary asked as I walked through the door.

"Sorry." I simply said as I took off Charlie's leash.

"It's okay, but seriously what took so long?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Charlie jumped on a boy then attacked him with kisses." I said shrugging.

"Was he cute?" She asked smirking.

"He had nice eyes." I simply replied.

"He had nice eyes." she mocked, "what's that supposed to mean?"

I shrugged giving her a half smile.

"The world may never know." I answered.

"You are such a pain." She said.

"And you love me anyways." I said.

"Come on let's go the Uber is waiting for us." She said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the apartment.

I honestly was reluctant to go because I hate leaving Charlie alone, but I knew I promised to spend some time with Lucas. Once we got down to the lobby we were greeted by Mrs. Worth. Then we walked out to the waiting Uber. Mary gave the driver the address to the bowling alley then we were on our way.

About fifteen minutes later we arrive at the bowling alley. Mary paid the driver and we got out and then went inside. Lucas and Casey, who was also another costar of mine, were already waiting at a lane for Mary and me. I went up and I told the guy working there my shoe size then was handed my shoes.

"Hey Lucas and Casey." I greeted as I walked up to them.

"Ready to get your butt kicked?" Lucas asked smirking.

"Keep dreaming, Huff." I said rolling eyes.

"Oh you both wish you would win, but we all know I'm gonna win." Casey said.

"Sike, I will beat you all." Mary said plopping herself down beside me.

After our first game, I started getting hungry.

"Anyone else starving?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads.

"I'll go buy us some pizza." I said pointing over to where I can buy pizza.

"Okay, we'll set up to start another game." Lucas said.

I turned around and headed over to the counter.

"Can we have a pepperoni pizza and some rootbeer?" I asked.

"Sure thing. That'd be twenty five dollars." The guy said.

"I got it." A familiar voice said.

I turned and saw Daniel.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked.

"Also you don't have to pay for me." I added.

"No, I'm not stalking you," He replied, "I was here first."

"Also too late, I paid while you were talking." He said smiling.

"Are you here all by yourself?" I asked.

He shook his head then pointed over at a table where four other boys were sitting. The four boys were staring at the two of us.