Years Later

The Coven was no place for an 11-year-old boy. He knew he was missing something, but what? It was like their was another half of him, somehow out there. He knew there was a big event in the life of someone important to him - he got these feelings every so often. He could vaguely remember a young girl, his age, with dark hair like her parents and raven black eyes. He couldn't remember her name, or how he knew her. Making sure nobody was around, he gently siphoned himself a wand using the unicorn blood he'd found under a tree. He smiled, before snapping it.
He didn't need to use a wand. He had always found magic without a wand easy.

---
On the first September, the 11 year old Carmen Lestrange was woken up by her 9 year old cousin Draco.
"You're gonna go to hogwarts today!" He told her, jumping on her bed. She smiled at him and laughed.
"I am," she said, climbing out of bed and getting her clothes out.
"Get out," she told Draco, turning around. He grinned and ran out of the room.
Half an hour later, the door swung open and a pretty young girl with pale blonde hair and blue eyes stalked into the room.
"What house do you think you'll be?" Elisia asked her cousin. Carmen laughed.
"Slytherin, of course," she smirked. She looked at Elisia.
"Wouldn't want anything else," Elisia said. They both laughed.

---
Most 11 year old witches and wizards would have the chance to go to Hogwarts, but Kai Lestrange had to learn everything at the coven instead. He wasn't allowed to go to Hogwarts: if only he was. He was hoping to meet the girl who kept interrupting his thoughts. He laid under the stars, wishing he could meet her. Who was she? Why was she invading his thoughts? Was this a signal? Did she know? Did she get thoughts of him?  It was all very confusing.

---
Eventually, at sunset, the train arrived at Hogwarts and the first years were sent to be sorted. There were multiple people sorted, and Carmen couldn't help but not pay attention. She didn't care. It wasn't until Elisia nudged her forward did she realise she had been called. The hat barely touched her head before shouting "slytherin!"
Only as she removed the hat could she hear whispering.
"Lestrange?"
What was it with people making a big deal out her surname? What had her parents done? She knew they were in prison, but why?

--
Sitting down at the table, Beth smiled at the slytherin girl with the same surname as her.
"I'm Beth," she told her. The girl started to raise her eyes.
"Carm-" she stopped as she looked into Beths eyes.
"Beth?!" She whispered, tears filling her eyes. Beth was confused for a second before all her memories of Cee came rushing back - this was her triplet. She smiled. Somehow they both knew they'd found their missing part, but why did the gap still feel empty?

--
That night, the triplets all laid awake whilst everyone surrounded them slept. They all knew the others was out there, but they didn't know the relationship between them, or the others name.  All they knew was they had a connection. And they all wanted to find out more about that.