Ich liebe dich - Takanashi Kiara x male reader (lemon)

Author's note: this is my first time publishing an x reader story after writing this kind of stuff for myself for a while, I hope you peeps will like this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

(Your POV)

It was a long day at work for Kiara as a manager of KFP and I dropped by the restaurant on my way home from school so we can go to our place together. I took the back entrance to get to her office where she spent most of her day and greeted her. As soon as she saw me enter the room, she ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"(Y/N)! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU THE WHOLE DAY!" she said in her usual loud and cheery voice while holding me tightly, her phoenix warmth making me feel very cozy and comfortable. After we broke the hug, I kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry for being a bit late, Kiara, I got held up today." I told her, feeling a bit down about making her wait.

"Don't worry about it, I actually just finished work for the day!" Her sweet voice let me know that she wasn't mad at me.

After she finished her sentence, however, she walked towards the door and turned the key, locking us both inside. 

"Eh? Kiara, what are you doing?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Hehe, we're going to have some fun before going back home, to celebrate the two months of me opening this place!" the Phoenix exclaimed in a slightly seductive voice. To be frank, she didn't need to say anything in that kind of way to make me fall for her - her outfit in and of itself is enough to make me feel things for her. Her exposed midriff, tight thighhighs and her skirt several centimeters too short all showed off her best parts. At least the ones I loved the most. And how could I forget about her shirt and detached sleeves, giving me a great view of her armpits and sideboob.

Kiara slowly started approaching me, slightly anxious about what her next move will be. I tried to didn't let it show and put up a fake serious face which she easily read through. Teasing me would be easy and seeing me flustered would be cute, she thought to herself, slowly licking her lips while looking at me directly in the eyes. Her actions made me drop my façade and blush while instinctively looking away. She came up close to me and held my face gently, stepping on her toes to reach my height and kiss me again, breaking it only after a while. I could feel both of us heating up and sweating a bit.

"So... Want to do it?" she asked me, her breathing turning slightly more heavy than normal. Thoughts about the situation flashed in my mind, but I got back to my senses quickly andreplied:

"Y-yeah, Kiara, let's do it..." before leaning into another kiss with the hot Phoenix.

She instructed me to sit in her chair, really comfy and fitting of a restaurant franchise owner, before climbing on top of me. Kiara lifted her very short skirt up just a bit, showing off her panties, or lack thereof, to me. She must have taken them off before I came here, I thought, but the scenario of her not wearing any at all which was way more probable didn't even cross my mind at the time. What a risqué bird she is. After that sight, I got hard, as if that wasn't already the case with her behavior before. After kissing me several more times on the lips, she unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear slightly, positioning herself to slide herself over me afterwards.

After slowly lowering herself, both of us let out moans of pleasure. Kiara tried to pull herself together to appear as if she were in the lead, but with little success. Seeing her attempt was cute, and that side of her personality is what I love the most about her. I took the opportunity to open her shirt, giving myself view to her cute breasts, kissing them gently as I looked her blushing face straight in the eyes. Slowly moving herself up and down while embracing me, our hearts started beating faster and our breaths started getting heavier and more erratic as time went on and her speed increased.

During our blissful time together, I held my head on her bare chest, feeling her body heat and heartbeat whilst enjoying the feeling of her soft bust enveloping my face. It was hard to resist giving both of her nipples a little kiss, the fact that she would moan and twitch every time I did that making it even hotter. As we slowly started to reach the climax, she went in for another kiss, effectively making both of us feel hotter and muffling our involuntary moans.

After she broke the kiss, I felt her slowly clench me, making me cum deep inside her.

"Ich liebe dich, Kiara." I told her after she fell on top of me, exhausted after all of that moving. Upon hearing those words, I could feel her being surprised, speaking to her in her first tongue, and no less than expressing my feelings in it.

"Ich liebe dich auch, meine Süße." she whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek afterwards before resting up on top of me some more.