Chapter 5

Third Person POV

RING!

The bell rang and all the kids in Class 1-A stood up and after a quick bye to their teacher, left the classroom. Most headed towards the dorms, a few went to extra classes, and others went to go train. 

Our favorite blonde teen is currently storming down the halls, one single whisper directed at him and he'd 'blow your puny-ass up'.

Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero had all invited him to hang out with them at Mina's dorm but he didn't spare them a glance, a single twitch of the eye was all the acknowledgment that they'd gotten.

"Fuck my life."

At the orphanage

"Welcome back, Bakugou!" Ms. Parker smiled. "I'm happy that you could make it today."

"Fuck off. What do I need to do?" Bakugou cut straight to the chase, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. 

"That's not nice. Anyways," The woman showed Bakugou to the kitchen. "You need to prepare food for the kids. They're coming back from school in a bit."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I'm going to a business meeting."

"A business meeting?" The blonde repeated, not impressed. "What for?"

Ms. Parker dropped her smile. "I would hate it if I accidentally told your mother that you weren't here, but how would I know? You weren't doing anything."

She's laying that bullshit on thick.

"Tch. Whatever." Bakugou shoved his way past her, no even glancing at the smile that was immediately back on her face. "Now get the hell out of the kitchen."

"Okay, I'll be back at around 10." The teen looked at his phone.

"It's only 3!" 

She shrugged. "It's important."

Yeah right.

"Get the hell out or I'm going to throw you out."

"That'd be rude, but fine. I'll leave."

"About damn time.." He murmured when the door to the kitchen slid shut, leaving the blonde alone in the kitchen. "At least I know how to fucking do this. These measly extras need to know who's the best at cooking in this entire fucking building." A menacing smile spread along Bakugou's face as he set to work preparing a snack for the kids.

When the kids came back

"Alright," An older kid said, the sound floating through the otherwise empty house. "Take off your shoes and go put your backpacks in your room then go to the kitchen. I'll make some snacks."

Cheers sounded throughout the house and the pitter-patter of small feet running this way and that to get to their rooms. Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked at the small snacks he'd prepared.

Some sandwiches were laid out on the kitchen island and crackers and fruit were next to them. He smirked at his work.

"Who are you?" Bakugou glanced up, scowling. It was the same voice from earlier and the kid was tall, about Bakugou's height, and had black hair and unnatural yellow eyes. He was frowning, squinting at the teen. "You're not new, are you?"

"Tch. No," He rolled his eyes. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou. I'm a volunteer here."

"You? A volunteer?" The kid muffled a few laughs.

Bakugou sneered, "What's so damn funny, extra?"

"You're that kid from UA, right?"

"So what?"