New girl

Y/n's POV: New day, new school. I thought nothing could go wrong and I was right so far nothing bad has happened to me and no one's talked to me. I was even lucky that the uniform was long sleeved so no one would question the wraps on my arm. *tap tap* "hm?" I turn around to be faced with a third year who looked gorgeous. But she also wasn't as beautiful as Kiyoko. "Uh excuse me? I noticed you weren't in a club and the boys volleyball club really needs a new manager with me and my friend graduating this year." "We wanted to know if you would take over the role?"

'Their my upperclassmen I'd feel terrible if I said no.' "Sure." She smiled. "Do you know anything about volleyball?" "Yeah. I used to help Kiyoko when I went to Karasuno." "Great." The one girl handed me papers. "Just turn these into the office or take hem to the gym as soon as possible." "Alright." I took the papers from her and walked off.

As I walked down the halls a boy bumped into me and I feel to the ground. No one was really around so it was ok. I grabbed my things and stood up. "Watch were your going you jerk!" He simply grunted and continued to walk outside. I sighed and went outside of the school. It was the end of the day so I sat my things on a bench and went and changed.

I sat on the bench filling the paperwork out

I sat on the bench filling the paperwork out. I heard what sounded like a bunch of boys voices but ignored them as I needed to get this shot done quickly. "Hey there pretty lady. Why are you here?" I turned my head and saw the boy Oikawa. He's a third year. I only knew his name because a bunch of girls were screaming it. "I'm busy at the moment senpia could you leave me be." I said turning back to my work.

"What's thi-" *Bam!* "Come in Shittykawa! We don't have all day now do we!" "Wa Iwa-Chan so mean." "Leave the poor girl be she's clearly busy." 'Iwa-Chan? Does he mean.' I stood up and turned around. Yep that was my stepbrother. His mom and my dad are getting married. We only recently moved in with them. "Oikawa come on!" "I'm coming Iwa-Chan." They left into the gym.

"Well at least I know what gym to go to." I sat back down to finish this bullshit paperwork.

~timeskip brought to you by: Iwazumi hitting Oikawa in the head with a volleyball~

*knock knock* I opened the gym door and walked in. "Um does anyone know where the coach is?" It was such an awkward moment. Everyone had stopped working and you could hear the volleyballs hitting the floor. "Whys a elementary student here Oikawa-San?" "You idiots she's a second year. Anyway Y/n why are you here, you should be at home by now it's getting late." I walked over to Iwazumi and handed him the paperwork I just finished. "I was asked to be the manager." "Right follow me. Shittykawa and everyone get back to work."

We walked outside the gym and up some stairs. "Hey coach can I come in?" "Yeah." Iwazumi opens the door and an older male sat in a chair filling something out. "This is Y/n she filled out the work to be the new manager." He turned to face me. "You ever do this before?" "Yeah back when I went to Karasuno." I took the work. "Show up to practice tomorrow and in a week I'll let you know if you get the job or not." "O-ok." Me and Iwazumi walked back down to the gym and I sat on the bleachers and played on my phone.

"Mad Dog-Chan your finally here! And we have an hour left of practice too." I groaned only an hour left man my phone is almost dead. I got up and walked to the wall. I plugged my phone in and sat down. "Why's is she here?" I looked up and back down. "Because I am now leave me be." I went back to reading a random manga I had downloaded. "Wheee the hell were you Kentarou! Your supposed to show up after school!" "Sorry senpia but I had to do somethings at home."

A/n: yes I know his is the second one I've made of Kyoutani but I can't help it I love him