Busy day

a/n:please read the one at the end. But I'm this will include mentions of bullying and cutting and suicide attempts

Y/n's POV: I woke up and ran down stairs to start breakfast since that's what I did durning the weekends. Once everyone ate I ran back up stairs and grabbed clothes from my closet.

"Hey sis where are you going?" "Oh I need to do somethings

"Hey sis where are you going?" "Oh I need to do somethings. And I need to visit some people." My brother eyed my outfit. "What's wrong?" "It's going to be hot today are you sure you want to wear that?" I looked at the weather. "It'll be fine I won't get hot or anything. Besides I'll be inside for the most part." I gave him a reassuring smile. He sighed and left my room. "Hey Y/n?" I turned to face Kyoutani. "Yeah can I help you?" Something seemed off. "Can I come with you?" "Uh sure." I start putting my shoes on. "Something bothering you?" "Actually yeah."

"Ok well let's talk as we walk I have a lot to get done." I opened the door and we left. At first he was quiet which was fine with me. I looked over my planner to see what I needed to do first. Something was on his mind but I wasn't going to pressure him into saying anything I'd feel bad. I already felt like shit. "So I need to get some groceries for dinner first." I have a fake smile and we began walking. I couldn't help but notice that he kept looking at my arms....does he, no that's not possible no one was around when I did.

"Hey Y/n?" "M'yeah?" "Why did you...." I was confused and scared maybe he knew or saw. "Why do I What?" He pulled me over to some alley. "You know damn well what I'm talking about." He grabbed my arm and pulled the sleeve up. "If you act dumb one more time I will remove them." I was scared not because he was being a little aggressive but because what if he told Iwazumi. "Wh-What are you talking about." He grabbed the wrap. "Ok! Ok." He let go and I looked at the ground and fixed my sleeve. "It's like a coping mechanism." "Why?" "I don't want to talk about it." "Your supposed to be a therapist person. Why aren't you doing what you'd tell others to do." "Because I've tried all of it and nothing works for me. Well I used to write how I felt in a notebook but it always got taken and now I don't do anything. That notebook was my only hope of proper coping! But...someone took it..."

I stood up straight and smiled. "Come on let's get everything done ok. I'll be fine." "No you won't." "Look as long as I have you by my side I'll be fine. And besides everyone needs someone to let everything out on...that's just so happens to be me. No matter how much I'm hurting I only help others it's never the other way around. You see Kyo I am what people call two faced except I'm only hideong the hideous pain I'm in and the ugly truth about me no one ever wants to see." "But-" "No buts. I'm fine just the way I am you might disagree with that but it's ok, why you may ask? Well because I have an amazing friend by my side to help me and needed leave me." Though it hurt to call him my friend I was glad to see a real smile on his face instead of a scowl. "Come on let's go get these groceries."

~timeskip after the shopping~

"God that took longer than expected." "Hey why do you want to be a therapist? You say it's your dream job but it seems like there's more to it." "Well your right. Though I may have depression, that is diagnosed by a therapist. I've alway been the friend who no matter how depressed or anxious I could always help my friends that I had. I'd listen give advice and help them in anyway shape possible even if it means I get hurt in the process. As long as others are happy I'm happy. So I guess you could say that I want to be a therapist because it's something I'm good at and enjoy doing." He seemed to want to ask something. "What's on your mind?" "Well I know it might be rude but, what caused you to be depressed."

I sighed. "It's not rude. But well I guess you could say it started when I was elementary. I was often hit and beat I never grew up in the greatest places. In be fifth grade I started being told to kill myself and sent death threats. The schools did nothin about it. In middle school I was ridiculed and called a monster, slut, stupid, weird, and crazy. I never really was an ordinary girl. But in the either grade I came home and everything was normal but there was this smell and when I found it....it was my mother's dead corpse in her bathroom. That was the last straw and the first time I ever cut. So on top of the non stop bulling I also saw my mothers dead corpse. It wouldn't have been so bad if kids didn't say that it was my fault and I caused her death. Kyoutani the world is cruel and full of cruel people, I trust you a lot more than any other person. Don't even turn your back on me, please?"

He honestly seemed surprised. "You went through all of that and never tried-" "I've tried many times. Don't speak about this to anyone understand?" "Understood."

A/n:hey guys so some of this chapter is actually inspired by my real life. I don't have it easy with the kids at school. So please don't say I shouldn't write about stuff like this because I don't know. I know you probably won't but there are some that will. I have gone through all of that stuff minus my mom dying. Writing is what keeps my happy and my favorite thing to do. So anyone who reads my story's and likes them means a lot to me. But anyway have a lovely day, stay safe and drink water please.