Hinata Noya!

A/n: ⚠️warnings for chapter⚠️ mentions of abuse/cutting/bullying/mentions of killing yourself and being told too/alcoholic people. And I think that's it.

Y/n's POV: after we dropped groceries off we went and got on the train. "Just know we might not get back until late at night." He just let out a grunt. The train ride was honestly kinda quiet and awkward since no one was on the train. Surprisingly. "Man this is boring." Silence. Though he kept looking at my arm. "What? Why do you keep loo-let me guess you want to see the marks?" I was slightly upset about that I mean could you blame me. It's bad enough he knows but he also could tell Iwazumi anytime he pleased. "Well..." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I pulled up my sleeve. "God if you wanted to see them should have just done it back in the fucking alleyway." "Tch." I undid the wraps and let them fall into my hand. I showed him my wrist/forearm. His face went to shocked to hotties to disgust to anger all in a little bit of time. "What the hell?!" I'm not bragging or anything but I understood why he said that. In the little year that I've started cutting there were many scars. I've tried counting but stopped once I hit 15. "What? This is what you wanted yes?" "N-no that's..." "Shut up." I start to wrap the one arm up. "It's like that on the other arm as well. Honestly Kyoutani I don't understand why your surprised. I've only told you some things that's happened there are some pretty fucked things that happened besides the bullying, death threats, being told to kill myself, and seeing my mother dead. A lot of things have happened in between and this is just how I cope."

With no one being on the train it didn't matter what we said really. "What the hell!? Y/n you need to fucking stop! Because here's some big news! Cutting is just being to much of a pussy to actually kill yourself! And if you even think about killing yourself then you just being to much of a pussy to push through the pain and everyone's bullshit!" I honestly was kinda surprised. I sighed. "Then find me a new coping method, unless you can do that I won't stop cutting."

The whole train ride his words were stuck in my head. 'Maybe I should quite cutting? No I mean I could but at the same time I can't it's kinda addicting in a way.' I mean I've tried to believe it or not I have. Beaides the day before I had been clean for a month. I wear the wraps to hide them. Hide them from dad, Iwazumi even though we've only started to live together, from my step mom, from everyone. I can't let them find out. "Have you tried writing?" "Yes but people kept stealing the notebook and making fun of me even more. Try again."

The train came to a stop. We got out and started walking. "So I'm going to see some friends. Their from Karasuno. The one was an underclassmen and the other is in our grade. Their good people booth taller than me." (Hi yes so I'm 4'9 um if you like you can change the height but I'm just going with mine)

He never really spoke if I talked to him he mostly just make some noise. "I know you don't have the best home life, mind telling me when that shit storm began? I think I should at least know some of it after all I did tell you a lot about me." "My mom used to be a nice lady. Very nice respectful everything you'd want a mom to be she was. I've always been I don't know stubborn but she loved me either way. I was in the I think the fourth or fifth grade when my mom found out she was going to have my sister. She had started drinking every night but only like one beer. My dad was home more once my sister was born later that year when my moms drinking problems worsened. He didn't leave only because of how young we were and he was scared for our well being. When my sister was two mom started to not drink as much but it turns out my mom cheated on my dad and that Hoshi wasn't even his. I never talked to people and if I did well it never ended good. By now I was in middle school. He left, divorced my mom and left. He tried taking me and Hoshi with him but it didn't work, mom kept us sadly. She became rude and hateful. She would yell at me for everything that went wrong. Hoshi turned four and mom picked up drinking again. I ran away once with my sister but someone called the cops and had us returned. I got beat by her. It hurt to move. The house got disgusting and I stopped trying to clean it. I had to take money from my so called mother just to get stuff for dinner. Hoshi's fifth birthday she stopped drinking again. I was glad but I don't have high hopes. She got worse and tried to beat my sister but I took the hits for her. I'd be damned if she ever hit her. But as you can tell my mother went back to drinking. But she's in jail now."

That was the most I ever heard him speak. He had it pretty bad. I kinda felt selfish for cutting and being how I am now. He had it worse but wasn't doing what I was instead he was attempting to push through it. But hen you have me....god why am I like this. "That sucks." "Yeah. Honestly she tried to get me to think Hoshi caused this all to happen. But in reality it's my mothers fault for becoming an alcoholic and cheating."

I wrapped my arm with his and put my head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind. I don't why I did it but eh as long as he wasn't uncomfortable.

A/n:hi there. Do you guys have any requests for a fanfic. If you look at my bio you see the fandoms I'm in. I take any type of requests